**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Magik (lines in the sand)how to beat her??

mongofrakongo73mongofrakongo73 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I cant beat the limbo,cost me soooo many revive's so i end the game lol any tips how to take her out??

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Use champs who can inflict powerlock
  • mongofrakongo73mongofrakongo73 Member Posts: 4
    Ok..have u beat her with that??
  • AmonthirAmonthir Member Posts: 754 ★★★
    Champs that reduce defensive ability accuracy (BW, CB, Elektra, GP, etc), the Pacify mastery, champs that power lock (Magik herself), or people that Heal Block/Reverse to at least stop her from healing back damage taken in Limbo. Bait her L1, don't let her get to her L2, it has a higher chance of proccing Limbo. All depends if fighting her as AI or vs player champs with Masteries.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Member Posts: 666 ★★★
    I soloed a r4 magik in one fight with a r4 magik twice last week

Their boss got 0 kills
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool, archangel, elektra, black widow, psylock, dormammu, vision, magik, crossbones, guillotine, doctor voodoo, quake and rogue are all in some way or another are good counters for magik
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Member Posts: 275 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Also i find high end bleed champs like X23 and archangel, bp etc.. do good work against her, just get some hits in and then sit back and let the bleed drain her to avoid triggering her limbo
    Now a r4 duped dormammu AW boss with 5/5 MD is what people should be complaint about
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Now a r4 duped dormammu AW boss with 5/5 MD is what people should be complaint about

I know many people who have soloes 5* dormammu on boss nodes he is a very difficult boss to fight but with enough time and practice you can get skilled enough to fight him on boss nodes and take large chunks out of him. He isn't like magik where you are 100% guaranteed damage with shallow evades you can get around dorms degen, even though it is very difficult and most players including myself can't do it consistently I have seen people send around videos and screenshots so I don't think he is anything to complain about since if you can play well enough you can one shot him.
    Sungj wrote: »
    Sighsohard wrote: »

I know many people who have soloes 5* dormammu on boss nodes he is a very difficult boss to fight but with enough time and practice you can get skilled enough to fight him on boss nodes and take large chunks out of him. He isn't like magik where you are 100% guaranteed damage with shallow evades you can get around dorms degen, even though it is very difficult and most players including myself can't do it consistently I have seen people send around videos and screenshots so I don't think he is anything to complain about since if you can play well enough you can one shot him.

Well then that settles it. There's no boss to complain about :-)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    If you're talking about AW, then CB is NOT a good option since his buffs will constantly feed MD.
  • OriginalphatsoOriginalphatso Member Posts: 14
    Using doctor voodoos special on an odd combo make their ability accuracy go down 50%
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Member Posts: 340 ★★
    I cant beat the limbo,cost me soooo many revive's so i end the game lol any tips how to take her out??

there are ao many posts on magik, instead of having the community dive in on another, why not search and rrad the older posts....like from a week or 2 ago
  • mongofrakongo73mongofrakongo73 Member Posts: 4
    Thank's for the respond guys im going to try this champions...