**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic 5* awakening gem

I'm planning to use it on Phoenix. I like her and her revive can be handy but wanna get some suggestions, whether should I wait or not.

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Wait for Hyperion or medusa. Phoenix heal is low & not that useful.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would personally wait but I’m a strong advocate for ranking champs you like do if you really like her I wouldn’t blame you
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I would wait for sure
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    She’s good but there are a lot better to use it on.

One of the hardest things worth AG is holding onto it. However, if you’re patient and pull a champ that needs it dup to be good or “god tier” it is well worth the wait and game changing.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I personally do not like her! I’ve seen plenty of video of people doing great stuff with her though. I would say if You like her and gonna rank her up then go for it.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Phoenix is extremely underrated. It all depends on where you are with your progression and enjoyment of the game. You may never pull Medusa or Hyperion. After agonizing over it for two months, I used a tech awakening on Doc Ock almost a year ago. I was a little salty when I duped Ock from a crystal 3 months later but honestly he helped me a lot with my progression at the time and I still haven't pulled a more worthy tech since.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    edited April 2019
    Medusa Corvus and Hyperions sig ability is more useful for defence while I can utilise Phoenix any time. I mean they are all useful in offence. I’m not sure if I will open good champs any time soon.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    tuposacp said:

Medusa Corvus and Hyperions sig ability is more useful for defence while I can utilise Phoenix any time. I mean they are all useful in offence. I’m not sure if I will open good champs any time soon.

All three of those sig abilities are way more useful on offense than Pheonix's.

As someone who has pulled 4 cosmic gems total, I've used 2 on Corvus and Medusa and am saving the others. Probably save one for Hyperion and the other I will probably save to see if Silver Surfer enters the game.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Vinvick said:

Wait for Hyperion or medusa. Phoenix heal is low & not that useful.

Actually if you know how to use Phoenix, you can virtually revive back to full health. Also she probably has one of the largest L3 damage outputs in the game.
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    i suppose its worth mentioning she's #3 in prestige. Maybe another consideration.
    KuBcOoL said:

i suppose its worth mentioning she's #3 in prestige. Maybe another consideration.

I had no idea about that!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Keep the Gem, the cosmic pool if filled with greater Champions....

Hyperion, Medusa, Venom... and many others

But hey, If you like Phoenix, go for it.

Keep the Gem, the cosmic pool if filled with greater Champions....

Hyperion, Medusa, Venom... and many others

But hey, If you like Phoenix, go for it.

Oh sh*t totally forgot about Venom!! Thanks for reminding me! He’s quite handy with signature ability. Thank god I didn’t use the gem this morning! ;()