**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omegared bugged?

Hi, today in AQ I was facing IronFist, map5 right infront boss. It was normal fight until i want to hit him 3 times into block than step back... I was surprised when after 2nd hit i was eating his SP2.

Im not sure what it was. Was anyone experiencing the same?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Inkvajt said:

Hi, today in AQ I was facing IronFist, map5 right infront boss. It was normal fight until i want to hit him 3 times into block than step back... I was surprised when after 2nd hit i was eating his SP2.

Im not sure what it was. Was anyone experiencing the same?

check out the bug forums, the AI is currently in some cases launching specials while blocking.
  • Options
    InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Thank you for info i Will look around there.
  • Options
    deaddead Posts: 10
    edited April 2019
    No, its not lag. You can recognize when thats the case. This is a bug. I've experienced this since the update as well, never before then. The ai will go from blocking directly into firing a special while you are hitting into their block. There is no frame where they drop their block to fire a special, which you have to do. And if they did drop the block to use a special you would catch them with your combo.

This is all over the forums, can it please be looked into?