**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Snetinels sp1 bug or intentional?

Sentimels reaction time after sp1 still not fixed

Comments

• BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Nope. I just fought against him In AW. Not fixed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Probably unintentional, but once they saw it, didn’t care about fixing it. Gotta sell those AQ potions
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    I can also confirm Sentinel’s L1 is still bugged after the most recent update. C’mon Kabam
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Not got intercepted twice and most of these bugs r intentional only , or else why would a specific things r being targeted!
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57

While not intentional, it has to do with them upping the AI recovery time and speed and is causing a myriad of unintended problems for the player base. I don’t care how good you are at this game, there is only so much a human can do compared to a computer turnt up to 11. Kabam cares little for player satisfaction when they’re still making money. I am loathe to say it, but I wish they never sold the MCOC division to netmarble and stuck us with a far worse management team. Blade was the last item saving powerhouse the old crew left us before being bought out by the money hungry cash grabbers who are running this ship right into a mountain made of money.

I agree here. Seems like every champ AI has been updated somehow. Seems worse after the patch. Now my dexterity timing is off. Sentinel was fine for me before the patch and now seems faster with their fix than before the patch.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Anihulus brought us into the Negative Zone where all the bugs live.
    Hopefully there gone by the end of the month
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Still is an issue for me.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Guys even yondus medium hit isn’t fixed he still cant be parried on non projectile hits

Update to the hotfix, yondu medium can be parried now, even though his mediums somehow crit through block when they are not supposed to.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I’m noticing that if you duel a sentienel you can punish him sometimes but since it’s a duel and summoner has dexterity he sometimes can dexterity when I go in after his L1..it’s still not fixed for sure and frames need to be reduced more
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I thought I was the only one that noticed
    Fought him in 6.1.6 and my deaths was because he attacked immediately after using sp1 when normally I've always been able to go in and counter attack
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

If you have any additional information about this issue, please direct it to the existing discussion here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.