**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Certain champions not being immune when they should obviously be so.

So.
Iceman is not immune to frostbite.
And Ghostrider looses health to fire although he is mostly made out of bloody HELLFIRE.

Are there other obvious immunities that Kabam missed?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I'm made of flesh and bones but it still hurts when I get punched.
    Also, it's a game. It's not consistently logical, nor does it follow the actual physical rules of the real universe, the comic universes, or the MCU.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Using real life analogies for comic books is laughable.

Clearly those immunities should be there, but eh. Whatever.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I guess it's for balance reasons. Kinda weird considering how "balanced" the game actually is..
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    How does ultron and vision degen?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    If you’re saying Kabam should change it, yeah not happening. If you just want to poke fun at Kabam logic, I’m all for it. One thing that always annoyed me was how OG Iron Man could start bleeding out even though he’s inside a metal suit, and as far as I know, the suit isn’t being penetrated.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

If you’re saying Kabam should change it, yeah not happening. If you just want to poke fun at Kabam logic, I’m all for it. One thing that always annoyed me was how OG Iron Man could start bleeding out even though he’s inside a metal suit, and as far as I know, the suit isn’t being penetrated.

Thanos disagrees with you.

And I'm sure wolverine can get through that titanium prett easily.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Maybe post in one of the other thousand threads on this exact topic instead of cluttering up the forums with yet another one.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    If Iceman is immune to incinerates then why can Torch incinerate him (FYI he can)?

Getting around champion immunities by calling it a passive doesn't make sense. I don't like the direction of this game, cause we're throwing out common sense here.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

If Iceman is immune to incinerates then why can Torch incinerate him (FYI he can)?

Getting around champion immunities by calling it a passive doesn't make sense. I don't like the direction of this game, cause we're throwing out common sense here.

He can't incinerate him. He places a passive ability that causes energy damage over time, thats it.
    Nothing to do with incinerate. Pssive or not, doesn't matter here.
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Doromammu he is just an energy
    He should be immune to everything except stun
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Well Hellfire is actually an ethereal flame, so it doesn't burn like regular fire. Per Marvel: His hellfire "burns the soul" without leaving physical injuries on the victim and its effects have been seen as similar to the "Penance Stare."
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    How can Mephisto steal Ultron or Visions soul.