Options

Returning player looking for an Alliance

Hey all,

blarke here, looking for an alliance like so many others.

I used to play pretty extensively but I have quit for the sake of my wallet ~3 years ago after drunk rolling a month's worth of salary on crystals. (I've quit a few months after 5* champs were released.)

im level 59, 235k, with a handful of 4* 4/40s I used to run on AQ/AW (Electro, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange and Cosmic Iron Man) and 4 old timer unawakened 2/35 5*s. I have none of the champs from the past 3 years. im a casual spender but I don't want to hit the same gambling issue as the last time.

I live in Japan (13 hours ahead of East Coast) and have limited playing time. I would love to get those tasty AQ & AW rewards and catch up, but I'll probably not stick around as often as extremely competitive alliances would like me to.

also, since I'm in Japan, my LINE ID is not visible. I can share a LINE QR, but I would probably prefer Discord.

cheers,

Comments

• Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey I sent you a friend request.
  • Options
    VglyBVglyB Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    Hey Blarke, I want you in my alliance. I also live in Japan, from the U.S. originally. We've been around since 2016, but went into retirement for awhile. AW rank dropped to nothing while in retirement, back up to Bronze 1 now but we take it fairly slow. We're relaxed, but we do have some rules. We run AQ/AW on weekends only, and don't force participation. We do require people to communicate, but that's mostly a common courtesy thing since other people's rewards can be affected by lack of communication.

Anyway, please message me in game @ VglyB17CH or visit our website @ mcocmaxsite.wixsite.com/home. よろしく。
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    blarke said:

Hey all,

blarke here, looking for an alliance like so many others.

I used to play pretty extensively but I have quit for the sake of my wallet ~3 years ago after drunk rolling a month's worth of salary on crystals. (I've quit a few months after 5* champs were released.)

im level 59, 235k, with a handful of 4* 4/40s I used to run on AQ/AW (Electro, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange and Cosmic Iron Man) and 4 old timer unawakened 2/35 5*s. I have none of the champs from the past 3 years. im a casual spender but I don't want to hit the same gambling issue as the last time.

I live in Japan (13 hours ahead of East Coast) and have limited playing time. I would love to get those tasty AQ & AW rewards and catch up, but I'll probably not stick around as often as extremely competitive alliances would like me to.

also, since I'm in Japan, my LINE ID is not visible. I can share a LINE QR, but I would probably prefer Discord.

cheers,

Hi Blarke. Our sister alliance, [Dos34], is recruiting and we got some open spots and would welcome you. Our sister alliance welcomes active players from all skills level. Our focus is on AQ. We run a mix of maps 3, 2, and 1 in 3 BG completing them 100%. We are pushing on 15 M points PEAK milestone this week. It won't be long before our prestige grows enough where we will hit our next target goal of 20 M.

We do run wars, but this is non-mandatory. It is usually a 1 BG war with only those interested in war participating. The key rule about war in our alliance is that if you sign up for war, then you must help out during the offensive phase.

There are NO spending requirements in our alliance. We would prefer that you be a free-to-play player, but it's really up to you if you want to spend. We don't encourage or discourage that. There are no weekly donations requirements to the treasury. No event minimums. We figure that if you are active, however much that is, overall the numbers take care of itself. We ask that you communicate, particularly if you are going to be unavailable for AQ, as that may compromise our efforts and affect teammates' rewards. We use and require the use of Telegram as the communication app to be in our alliance.

So if this sounds amenable to you, we got a warm seat in our alliance to welcome you to our family. Please reach out to me in-game if you would like an invite to join or have any questions that need clarification from me. Thanks. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Wow, you really know how to sell it. Not really active, old champs, low champs, bad time zone, won't stick around long. Sounds great!!!
  • Options
    blarkeblarke Posts: 4
    VglyB said:

Hey Blarke,

よろしくお願いします。I sent you a friend request, I can really appreciate some contacts in the time zone. :)

Hi Blarke.

appreciate the offer, Gladiator. I sent you a friend request as well.

For full transparency, I took DaBills' offer. Under probation, both sides will figure out compatibility.
    BuckeyeKP said:

Wow

appreciate the feedback. (reminds me why I loved the forums so much all those years ago.) I truly believe that being in an alliance is as much of a social relationship as all others - need to set expectations straight, transparency, open communication. I could lie about my time zone or free time or whathaveyou, then get booted in a week after "sneaking my way in". what's the point?
    alas, many alliances have incubator alliances to grow their "backfill pool", and a ton of more casual alliances as well.
    again, your point is noted with thanks.