**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CORVUS

Hey guys, can you have a look at Corvus please.... the AI reaction time is quicker and he reaches further when you are trying to intercept him.. this is a bad bug since corvus is always on node 27 in war.. and if we cnt intercept him its gonna be ugly ... thanks

Comments

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we have you take a look at that please !!!!!!!
    It really is creating a problem !!! @Kabam Zibiit
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

It really is creating a problem !!! @Kabam Zibiit

He has always been like that, his glaive has "reach", it makes it easier for him to intercept others, but harder to intercept him to a degree.
    no it hasnt ... i was not like that b4 the update.. i ve been fighting him on node 27 in war for the past 3 seasons..so id know.. @Lormif @Kabam Miike still nothing ??? great customer serivce
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

no it hasnt ... i was not like that b4 the update.. i ve been fighting him on node 27 in war for the past 3 seasons..so id know.. @Lormif @Kabam Miike still nothing ??? great customer serivce

Record a fight so you got evidence of it happening
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yep without some video evidence they won't do much.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    And stop tagging them unless you plan to get banned.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

tagging me does nothing, I am not a kabam employee.