**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an Alliance

Adult very active can do maps 3,4 and 5 in AQ I need fighting time in AW to get better. I can get any chat app needed. I am in Oregon. Been playing this game on and for four yrs. I am pathseeker in game or line me at ggodorova I want to build my AW attack team further I am very close to adding another five star to my roster. I do my part in all events and communicates very well. I am no leach I just need an Alliance that is willing to give me time to build an AW attack I have a good AQ team already set. If any interest here line me at ggodorova or friend me in game

Happy hunting to all

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Just sent you a line message. lets chat some more if you are around.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    G1 last 4 seasons (tier 4-6). 13+ million ally. AQ score 120+ million. SA 400-500k+. Donations 60k gold, 5k loyalty. We use Discord for communication. Contact me in-game at Altair Vega. I noticed you aren’t Uncollected, but we can discuss that.
  • Options
    RoosBoltonRoosBolton Posts: 97
    If you’re still looking

• Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Found an Alliance thanks closed