**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new home

Comments

• Options
    MarcieRMarcieR Posts: 2

• Options
    Ryu_kenshenRyu_kenshen Posts: 13
    My alliance is AW & AQ focused n we have 3 factions that are good tier status but we require the line app. Hit me up my line ID is Ryu Kenshen
  • Options
    VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    Hello. We’re a gold 2 alliance. Find me in Line (Vinicio_o) or in-game (Vinicio O.)
  • Options
    sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    Looking for up to 4x. Pm me on LINE = sfsilicon.

---

Horsemen Of The Apocalypse [T4H-A]

We are a stable, well organized, team focused, 3+ year old, 14m+ Alliance looking for:

L4 motivated teamplayers who can handle 5x5 and Gold 1 w/ LINE. AQ/AW path clearer is a must (we do 3x 100%). USA time zones and 6.5k prestige preferred.

We are currently AW Gold2 and 5x5 AQ (120m). Donations are fair 1/30 and will be updated or 75k gold, 5k loyalty.

Our goal is to maintain a good group of independent fun people w/o drama, stay competitive but no grind requirements and short term flexibility if real life gets in the way. We do this with an experieced officers team and active management of Alliance goals and difficulty to make sure we grow as a team w/o stress.

Pm me w/ your top 11 if your interested. LINE ID = sfsilicon
  • Options
    bigsossbigsoss Posts: 8
    Recruiting here. Mostly map 4 adults. Organized and active. Minimum rules for maximum fun. Friend me at bigsoss
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!