**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance

Show me what you got..

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    We are a relax alliance that run AQ 55444 or 54544. That is enough to hit the 110mil milestone. Currently we are in AW tier 7. Finished in gold 2 but expect to return back to gold 1 like previous seasons. We hit 400k+ in SA each week.

There are currently no donation requirement. We have enough in the treasury. Also, absolutely no events requirement. Just need to help out in AQ and AW.

My ingame is zuffy
    Line is zuffy316
  • Options
    memalimemali Posts: 33
    AQ TOP 500
    AW GOLD1
    UK AND AMERICAN PLAYERS
    add me on line app for more info
    gs_memali
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Broken alliance that lost a bg and is stuck running map 4 until we fill up again 😂😂😂😂. That's what I got to offer. In game or on line at DaBills!
  • Options
    jplum951jplum951 Posts: 2
    Last AW season Gold 2
    AQ consistent map 5 clears, looking to branch into map 6
    15 mil Alliance rating
    Mostly US some European players
    Good sense of humor required

line id: jplum95-EST
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    check us out...may be a good fit.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 544, 443, 432 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    U got LINE? No point making a case on this with all these other competitors. Would love a chat tho- bradmercer on Line if u fancy it
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274

• Options
    memalimemali Posts: 33
    2200 war rating
    Aq top500

Line : gs_memali
  • Options
    choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    I have found one thank you