**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No revives in event quest eq and very less chances of potion farming from rol WS

This month's update has came with lot of bugs and lags, with these problems i found that ive done uncollected masters and heroic and i didn't find a single revive that we use to get inbetween the paths.
And right now i killed ROL WS 4 times ina row and captain marvel didn't get a single potion.
I think kabam has gotten too much greedy that they keep wanting us to spend on revives and potions. Seriously i am tired of this game and its drama.
Kabam you've earned enough from us from those cavalier crystals and lot fgmcs.
Stop being so much greedy.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Heroic EQ, chapter 3.1 right now for me during exploration:

Like many other aspects of the game, it's RNG based...
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    I have noticed the same thing on WS in ROL. I am lucky if I am getting a 50% chance at health potions. :( A couple weeks ago I was getting them almost ever fight.
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Hi guys, sorry to revive this topic but had exactly the same question. Is WS a secure potion farming solution these days?
  • Hi guys, sorry to revive this topic but had exactly the same question. Is WS a secure potion farming solution these days?

It was. As people above mentioned, the chance to get the potion has dropped.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I get a pot almost every time 🤷🏼‍♂️