**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4BC Proven Ground

Hi Kabam and the community I would like to give a suggestion on T4 basic catalyst proven ground lest be honest it lacks the basic elements of wanting to play it because of the lack of T4 basic catalyst. I enjoy using it a good testing grounds for my 2 & 3* champs to better my skills and reap the rewards!..but as of late the rewards for the basic T4's are pretty unjustifiable for the amount of the cost of energy. I hope to hear a response and have a wonderful day.

Comments

• Edd67Edd67 Posts: 22
    Here's my suggestion if your gonna charge us so much energy than for those willing to grind for the rest of a T4 basic. Then we should get more than 400 fragments it doesn't even cover the cost or compensate for just one run on the hardest path which by the way only gives you 200 more fragments than the easy path does so all I ask is if I have to spend three max energy refills and only get around 1500 to 2000 fragments!..then why not reward us with a full T4 basic or at the least give us a 400 to 500 fragment increase after that player has reached that certain trushol to give us some kind of compensation for the cost and also it would give the player base more of a incentive to play that mode.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree it would be nice to T4CC in a proving grounds type daily event.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I agree it would be nice to T4CC in a proving grounds type daily event.

They don't even offer a full t4cc in the t4cc catalyst arena lol. They don't give a full t3cc in the daily unless you get lucky. I think they ought to give one in the arena. I wouldn't run it even if they do but they should.