**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Rogue's Power Steal

Husky54Husky54 Member Posts: 244 ★★
Rogue's power steal on her SP2 attack is not working properly after the update in all game modes.

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    How is it not working I did a ROL winter soldier kill and it seems to be working fine. What device are you on and what isn't working
  • Husky54Husky54 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    How is it not working I did a ROL winter soldier kill and it seems to be working fine. What device are you on and what isn't working

iPhone 6+ -- device shouldn't really matter.

It's not stealing power. At all. Pre-update, I was getting between 1-1.5 bars of power per use of the attack, now I'm getting nothing.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

It's random per fight if the power steal will work or not, just like with both Visions (AOU and OG).

Appears any champion with power steal special seems to be having this issue of not working in some fights but working in others.

@Kabam Miike plz advise if developers are on this, as it's going to have a significant negative impact on AW and AQ.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Seems like the new update broke a lot of power control champions
  • LeShmigglesLeShmiggles Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Same is happening for me. The opponent will lose power from the power steal, but my Rogue isn't gaining any power.