**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well established Adult 9.3m alliance to just have fun

Hello. We are an adult oriented established alliance that's been around since day one of alliance creation. Many of us have been together for years. We are all about enjoying the game. We generally run AQ Map 55444 and try to stay in expert tier and tiers 3-5 in AW. We will do lower maps if we see people are on vacation or have life commitments and bounce to advanced for 1 round if needed. If you're looking for a really competitive alliance that runs 5x5 or Map 6, we're probably not for you. If you're looking for a group of people to have fun with talk MCOC , sports, life, kids, movies, music, etc., check us out. We're laid back but competitive. We don't impose any minimum requirements and really just enjoy the game and helping each other. We're losing an original member to retirement and looking to fill that space.
Generally, we don't care too much about prestige or rating, but you'll need to have a few r5s or r3 5*s to keep up. We're more interested in candidates that we think fit well with our group.
Thank you
Alliance of Ingenuity
A.O.I
Line: jrob77 Ign: jus77

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Sounds great for a guy like me but I do not think I could keep up with my current roster at this point. Best I have is 2/5 Magik. Well I take that back I do have 5/5 4* Scarlet full duped and 5/5 4* Ultron duped that get me pretty far. Anyways, happy hunting. Maybe another time.
  • Shy11Shy11 Posts: 15
    Still recruiting?
  • Jus77Jus77 Posts: 69
    We have a new opening. Please contact me in game jus77 or line jrob77 if interested.

Thanks!
  • Jus77Jus77 Posts: 69
    We have found our replacement. Thank you.
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Interested if a spot becomes available ign- Pazinator