**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any retirement Alliances out there?

Not looking to have to participate in wars if I don't want to and only interested in the low level AQ maps.

Just contact me on here or leave your alliance name and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Not sure if you’d consider map 4 low level but we only run AQ. 4x5 across 3 BGs. Super chill and low key. No other requirements besides being active for AQ. Message me on line if interested. Kungpaomatthew
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    DjpkDjpk Posts: 174
    So map 5 for you then ?
  • Options
    Or no?
  • Options
    Were running map 5 in 2bgs and map4 in the other
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    edited April 2019
    Djpk said:

Or no?

Definitely no. Would rather a combination of maps 2 to 4. That way if i dont log on for 8hours it doesnt effect anyone.
  • Options
    Okay had to ask
  • Options
    Please look us up. We run Map 4 all week as well as Gold 2 in AW.

We are The Sith Lords. Alliance tag is Zero9. My in-game and Line ID is Aubiekermit.
  • Options
    TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Hey Jank39 we are a semi retired group. All adults who play when we can. Used to have a full 30 but about 10+ guys fully retired recently. No dues. We run AQ usually Map 4 but only 1 battle group right now. Nothing mandatory. Join what you like when you like. Your squad fits our active players rating. If interested you can reach me at TravNation in Line or in game. You’d be a welcome fit.
  • Options
    PΛINPΛIN Posts: 21
    Add me IGN: P Λ I N
  • Options
    Jank39 said:

Not looking to have to participate in wars if I don't want to and only interested in the low level AQ maps.

Just contact me on here or leave your alliance name and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

Tag name - SEC22, and alliance name - south east coast
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Still looking.
  • Options
    Mcgheek_82Mcgheek_82 Posts: 90
    Hey what’s up I’m rebuilding my retirement alliance after we merged with another. Hit me up on line @ mcgheek35
  • Options
    Iron_RylandIron_Ryland Posts: 4
    If you are still looking for a new alliance we might be a good fit. We're a very laid back adult alliance, we understand that there's life beyond the game. We only run AQ map 3. No donations, no war. IGN Iron Ryland if you're interested.