**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks KABAM

13 crystals later and not yet one good champion has been pulled. Now this is just getting annoying because I just pulled a juggernaut.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hood and yondu are solid champs and ultron can be useful if u got no better double immune champs
  • Options
    WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Have a four star ghost rider and yondu is only good defensively personally and Hood is my only five star I like which isn’t even a Demi god champ
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Have a four star ghost rider and yondu is only good defensively personally and Hood is my only five star I like which isn’t even a Demi god champ

Yondu is decent heal block champ if u don't have void and his bleeds and armour break on bleed immune is nice
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Hood is underrated. He is really worth ranking up
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    For beginners you got decent champs that can take you far. Be patient and nicer things will come to you. Nobody gets all goodies in short time. Seeing your roster I can say there's nothing to be frustrated about.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    The good: Hood, Yondu, Ultron, The Champion and I’d say Hulk is decent as he hits like a truck. Drax is also okay

The rest are bad. Not the worst start, you could have pulled colossus and duped him 12 times :D
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I pulled my first dupe on my 18th 5*... Storm...

I never got a good champ until like 20 something in.

Your QQing falls on deaf ears.
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Dude I've only got 24 5* one of which, Loki, I've gotten 5 times. I'd rather have new champs but 5 Loki dupes is fine too. Otherwise I have a dext 5* roster.
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    Wow ok so my first pull was karnak and I deleted the game. I was convinced to come back and I worked my behind off for a few more months and you would think my next 6* pull couldn't be worst. I pulled a freaking deadpool xforce. He does nothing but has a bleed on l2 and l3 and a power gain at 30% health. The meta is changing kabam. These champs need to be fixed or stop putting them in the Crystals. After playing with karnak though he's not that bad he destroys thing and some other champs. deadpool though is just a horrible champ. It's crazy how they love deadpool so much but he's someone you dont want to pull. Why have an event that has deadpool talk about needed a buff then dont buff him? Seriously I would love an answer.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Welcome to the club
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yondu, Hood, Hulk, Ultron, NC....they're all pretty useful.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    You're Level 54. Still too early to be complaining about bad 5* pulls.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Yondu,Hood,Ultron and Hulk are all great
    NC,The Champion and maybe Agent Venom are great defense champs
    Also do you even think,I mean you have the most effective champ
  • Options
    MJ_no7MJ_no7 Posts: 17
    Nightcrawler is very underrated. He was my first 4* pull, my first 5/50, and a permanent member of my roaster until I became uncollected. Especially in SB mode, he hits hard.
  • Options
    The Champion can be useful, especially with synergies.