**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Samsung users

Hey guys I just want you to know am about to get a Samsung galaxy j7 neo I was wondering is the cool with a Samsung or not?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I use a Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. The game runs pretty decent, I do experience random overheats sometimes though.
  • Umm.. if that is all thank you for your reply and for the heads up
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★

I use a Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. The game runs pretty decent, I do experience random overheats sometimes though.

I am on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325).
    Runs fine but unable to switch from one game mode to another.

I start the game and can choose to run either one of Quest, Arena or AQ/AW.
    To switch mode, I have to exit game and restart again.
    If switch directly, the loading screen just runs and nothing happens.

• Now I feel like I should take it back in the morning when it's practically useless
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Not trying to be mean but you get what you pay for. There's a reason why better devices are more expensive.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Budget samsung phones suck in terms of performance. I suggest you look into phones with good processor at an affordable price. Lg v30 is available at a huge discount, or if you're from asia there's lots of options, specifically targeted to our unique market. Try poco f1 or honor play, that's the best performance you can get at a cheap price.
  • mcocSammymcocSammy Posts: 7
    Samsung Note 9, game used to run well, but runs like **** now. Kabam just can't keep the servers stable. Input drops have become a normal occurrence now, although it happens SLIGHTLY less than it did lets say a month ago.
  • Thanks for the suggestions guys, let me try the phone out first
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I'm using Samsung galaxy s8 game runs smoothly for about an update then it slows down a bit or lag depending how much content is released
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I use an S5, don't really see the issues that everyone is always complaining about but occasionally I have to force close the app and restart it when it hangs.
  • I took the j7 back and got a s5 ,it handles cool and problem and runs smoothly

And yes,I see philgreen's idea
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, no real issues with it. Load screens are just slow enough that they tanked my first attempt at a Legends run, but honestly the game runs great most of the time otherwise. Some of the inevitable lag is on the server side, so your device can only help so much.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

I use an S5, don't really see the issues that everyone is always complaining about but occasionally I have to force close the app and restart it when it hangs.

My S5 is super-laggy