**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I did not understand math

Dear, I opened 420 free crystals and the total number does not match what was left in my stock.

I need the items to complete my events.
I think it's some Bug.

I await your feedback.
Thank you
I did not understand math

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    You didn't got pots/revives in every pull, as seen in your screenshots you got about 84 golden crystals which will go to your crystal tab
  • Options
    SoldierSoldier Posts: 8
    edited April 2019

You didn't got pots/revives in every pull, as seen in your screenshots you got about 84 golden crystals which will go to your crystal tab

My friend, I mean the items: potions and energy refills.
    I opened almost 6,000 items that I quoted and I only have 321 counting the ones that I already had in stock.

Did you get the math?
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Soldier said:

My friend, I mean the items: potions and energy refills.
    I opened almost 6,000 items that I quoted and I only have 321 counting the ones that I already had in stock.

Did you get the math?
    Oh that, yeah sorry, my bad lol
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is a visual glitch. You got less than what it shows
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Is a visual glitch. You got less than what it shows

Then that needs to be fixed
  • Options
    Please contact our Support Team about this matter if you feel things are incorrect. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.