**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is such a cheap fight

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
Final path for me to get 100% and I can’t get past this bs fight. No champions that I have deal only energy attacks and domino takes 3k damage per hit on korg (rank 4 5* boosted).

Comments

• Options
    LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    I did it with 4* 5/50 ( yes uncollected) soo.....
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes Korg is a unit suck
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    $ Cash Grab $
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

$ Cash Grab $

not really, just need the right champs
  • Options
    @Slimeball And if you don't?
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

@Slimeball And if you don't?

you don't play that piece of content, not really any other option right, you're the one spending cash not kabam, know your limits
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Says it's a cheap fight then complains about how much he will have to spend on it. 🤔
  • Options
    @Slmeball
    This isn't my post. I am F2P and haven't gotten this far yet.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    If you use only light attacks, you don’t take thorns damage
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I haven't done that fight but my guess is quake is the answer. If you don't have her then I'm sorry
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

Final path for me to get 100% and I can’t get past this bs fight. No champions that I have deal only energy attacks and domino takes 3k damage per hit on korg (rank 4 5* boosted).

If you have corvous he can do it.U might use some revives but that will be okay.I used the same thing.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Was there buffet on him?
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Before giving some advices, please make sure you already passed this path... FYI, this korg nodes are split atom and brute force...
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

Now that I passed the litany test of clearing the content prior to giving advice, the node is easy if you know how to light intercept. Use light attacks until you shatter the rock shield of Korg. Once that is gone, fight like normal. It is doable with almost any champ. I used my 5* CAIW. Learn to light intercept by sidestepping. Dorky Diggity Dave has vids on how to intercept.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

@Slmeball

How can you comment on something you haven't done? Plus its permanent content, doesnt have to be done right away. Can always wait till you have a better option.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Before giving some advices, please make sure you already passed this path... FYI, this korg nodes are split atom and brute force...

Yeah passed it on day 2 after the quest was released. So it’s been 3 weeks since then.

That korg was pretty easy though. Only 20k. 😂😂
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Used IMIW against him...got to an sp3 and put up the plasma on him and then he was power controlled..both brute force and thorns countered
    He is shock immune so sp1 spam with IMIW wouldn't work
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

I haven't done that fight but my guess is quake is the answer. If you don't have her then I'm sorry

Pretty sure this is a Brute Force node so she'd be pretty useless
  • Options
    JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Solo fight with Quake. She is still viable on brute force if you get a hit in after Korg has finished a combo or heavy you have evaded to keep resetting timer. Once aftershock hits you can easily take his shield down. Very doable but don't recommend unless you know how to utilize her well.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★

@Slmeball

How can you comment on something you haven't done? Plus its permanent content, doesnt have to be done right away. Can always wait till you have a better option.
    Ahh, its not permanent content. It's the monthly event. It has less than 10 hours left. Seems you haven't done it so how can you comment on something you haven't done?