**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the next major piece of content I should focus on?

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
Already farming UC 100% every month. Act 5 is 100% and initial lab clear is done. I could go for act 6 chapter 1 completion, but I lack bleed immunes for the biohazard crossbones. I could also save units for variant. What should I go for next?

Comments

• Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26

Already farming UC 100% every month. Act 5 is 100% and initial lab clear is done. I could go for act 6 chapter 1 completion, but I lack bleed immunes for the biohazard crossbones. I could also save units for variant. What should I go for next?

Do the new varient in that case, the older one is harder. And hopefully you can get someone for crossbones with the rewards.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Variant 2- getting the initial clear is a lot easier then variant 1. Then you can try for a initial clear of variant 1 or work on 100% variant 2.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I would do whatever you can for initial clear of 6.1. The daily crystal upgrade is quite nice. Not to mention the Cav GMCs are quite good.

Then, I would go for 100% of Variant 2.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Do the initial clears of both variants, which one is easier is going to depend on your roster, Variant 1 was actually easier for me because I had good champs across all classes and not many XL/L champions