**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus not gaining charges with heavies against evaders

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Using my 4/40 Corvus to fight evaders, that have evaded during the fight, I’ve been unable to gain a charge after using a heavy attack during the fight. See video below.

https://youtu.be/sBXyHEEgDKM

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    That's because you knocked him out, to gain the charge you've to just knock him down, not KO him with the heavy
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

That's because you knocked him out, to gain the charge you've to just knock him down, not KO him with the heavy

His description says knocked down. I knocked him down. And out. What difference should that make?
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    MSRDLD said:

His description says knocked down. I knocked him down. And out. What difference should that make?
    Knocking down and knocking out makes a huge difference
    Imagine you pick a fight with the bully of your school, would you then prefer to get knocked down or knocked out? :p
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @MSRDLD for corvus evade mission, as others have said you have to knock him down with a heavy/special without killing the opponent to get the charge. I know the difference seems negligible and i agree that he should have been able to get the charge by knocking him down regardless of whether you kill the opponent or not, but thats just the way the game works. So in short, you gotta knock the opponent down without killing him.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Honestly I feel like that mission should be added on to. I feel like it should say if an opponent that used evade or autoblock is knocked down or knocked out with a heavy attack, gain one charge.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Honestly I feel like that mission should be added on to. I feel like it should say if an opponent that used evade or autoblock is knocked down or knocked out with a heavy attack, gain one charge.

a heavy or special attack yes.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    If this is working as intended, then the description is misleading. Technically I did use a heavy to knock him down.