**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is everything unstoppable unblockable

I totally understand why you wanta make it a bit harder but it seems lately every new champions is both unstoppable unblockable it’s getting a bit old

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Unstoppable bites but it's not as bad as unlockable IMO. At least with unstoppable like Lainua said u can wait it out or block it. Unblockable ur just kinda screwed.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    LOL unstoppable, unblockable, poison, bleed, and deterioration first moves! That lastest craze in character decelopment!
  • WattonyouemindWattonyouemind Posts: 6
    It’s just getting super old... dude is right unblockable unstoppable poison bleed stun before the fight even starts...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I been saying this all the time
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    $$$$$$$$$$ easy answer
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    I agree with OP, there should be something else rather than making everyone unstoppable and unblockable. Its getting to a point where we might see a boss in EQ with passive unstoppable under 80% health, unblockable under 50% health, power leak on attacker, power lock at special 1 of attacker, double power gain, safeguard 0.1% of max hp. Oh, and with immunity node with defensive AI and Brute force, what a fun time would be.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    To be honest, I think they are waiting for probably 80% of their player base (I'm going to assume they have stats in their game that tells them this) to learn how to intercept, so once Unblockable is no longer hard and a challenge, they'll move on to another node/ability to spam. Probably eventually one of the Cavalier nodes.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Don’t forget starts with 2 bars of power and has power gain.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because it’s simple and makes money
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰that's why
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    It's the only way Kabam knows how to force top 20% of players to use items. Unblockable is just complete BS. If they no bar of power you're screwed. Can't even intercept
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    Unblockable is just a lazy way of combatting character power. Better ways to go about it. I've dealt with similar dev decisions in another game and I just flat out avoided that part of the game. Eventually it led to me all together quitting.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

To be honest, I think they are waiting for probably 80% of their player base (I'm going to assume they have stats in their game that tells them this) to learn how to intercept, so once Unblockable is no longer hard and a challenge, they'll move on to another node/ability to spam. Probably eventually one of the Cavalier nodes.

Game seems to be moving away from even intercept. AI seems to not want to attack and even some of the tips in the “intercept like a ninja” video
    such as MLLM seem to work more RNG based now. Good ol RNG.

Spent a lot of time trying to learn intercept and it seems useless now most times. Guess this is why block damage was increased because it’s back to parrying.