**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am so sick of Blade’s heavy missing

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else seeing this issue? The first phase of Blade’s heavy will sometimes hit Thanos (yay! Cocoon disabled!) then the second will miss and he won’t be knocked down. Since he’s still standing, he just beats me to half to death and puts me behind the 8-ball at the start of the fight. I can’t express how frustrating this has been.

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I experienced it a good amount in Variant 2 (where you can only use heavy) and it is super annoying.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It’s gotta be some kind of issues with a hitbox or something. It’s asinine that I keep dying repeatedly to damage when I shouldn’t have been exposed to any at all
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I just fought uncollected thanos yesterday with blade in phase 1, and I can confirm that blade heavy second hit misses. Cost my blade to die alot more than he should have.
  • Options
    WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Yes it is missing against Thanos uncollected.
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    I thought this was working as intended as he's too far to connect completely. This also happens when you try to heavy-intercept Modok's heavy. The second part will only graze Modok but he will still be standing and will punish you.

Whereas if you heavy intercept IMIW with a heavy, all parts will hit completely and IMIW will be knocked down.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Idk if I’ve ever used blades heavy.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    If you punish Modok's heavy while playing as Blade (he does heavy, you just dash back once and then do yours), only 1st and 2nd heavy hits actually hit and the third misses and leaves you extremely close to him. I can't imagine doing the Modok boss in 5.4 now...
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to share your concerns. We're already investigating this issue and as soon as we have more information to share, we'll let everyone know in THIS thread.
This discussion has been closed.