**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should i 4/55 first ??

pkaypkay Posts: 2
Guys please help me choose one of these to 4/55 -
1. Hyperion unduped
2. Star Lord Duped( sig 42)
3. Hawkeye unduped

Comments

• Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Hyperion!!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    pkay said:

1. Hyperion unduped
    3. Hawkeye unduped

Hyperion would get the most out of it. Star Lord doesn't really need the Damage Boost from a Rank Up since he's Duped plus he doesn't have much Utility, and Hawkeye's main use is that Power Drain that doesn't get any stronger with a Rank Up.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

pkay said:

1. Hyperion unduped
    3. Hawkeye unduped

Hyperion would get the most out of it. Star Lord doesn't really need the Damage Boost from a Rank Up since he's Duped plus he doesn't have much Utility, and Hawkeye's main use is that Power Drain that doesn't get any stronger with a Rank Up.
    Definitely should all be at least Rank 3 though.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    in order, based on duped level, high sigs. This is personal preference.

1. Hyperion
    2. Hawkeye
    3. Star-Lord
    Reasoning: Hyperion is a raw damage champ and just hits **** hard. Hawkeye, duped, can MURDER bleedable champs with his hemorrhage utility and some hella good power drain, even good power drain against immune champs (watch Seatins video for reference) and finally Star-Lord is a solid option. He hits hella hard, but it happens over time. Now, i can definitely see the argument to put Star-Lord over Hawkeye, but again, this is just my preferences.