**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Regarding alliance war

Hello everyone pretty new player here. I've tried looking for an answer to my question but have not found anything. I had done placement of my heroes in alliance war and when I went back to look at what other people put my heroes were not in the places I put them. My question is can the leader and officers move other players heroes? I tried talking to my clan about it but they won't respond. Thank you for your time

Comments

• Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Yes. Officers & leader can change placement of champs.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited May 2019
    yes officers n leader can shift ur players to suitable nodes/tiles which they feel will bring better result for team.
    does ur alliance use in game chat or other messsaging app? do they speak same language as u? they could not be responding back to u not bcoz they want to ignore u but bcoz they might have muted their in game chat or they speak a different language. so try find out these first. if these are not the reasons better u find another alliance as without communication no team can do better.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the answer. The clan all speak English but there's lots of adults and some teens but they don't speak very much. I don't think they use an app to communicate as they're all pretty busy. I've asked if I could be an officer as I have been the most active in the clan but they won't budge as I have only been in the clan since January. Anyways thank you everyone for your time.