**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank God for my 4/40 IM

Got my IM years ago and ranked him up to 4/40 before I knew better.... dun dun dun.... he isnt duped, so even with the mind stone... no regen and still f ing useless. Thanks kabam. Lmmfao!

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    He's a terrible and basic champ regardless, I wouldn't be levelling him up. Just pray you pull him again if you want him that badly
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Cap can do some crazy stuff if your parry game is on point. Seatin has a vid explaining it.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    DrZola said:

What would be nice would be if the Stark tech junkers were like Voltron: collect OGIM, WM, HB and IP and you get to combine them into one decent champ.

Dr. Zola

Imagine a champ is only useful below %15 hp
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I duped my 5* Iron man (OG) years ago (pre-quake .. when 5*'s first came out) . I levelled him up to Rank 3 .. no regrets .. :) sure, he's not as OP as some of the more recent champs, not going to argue that .. but "useless"? nah, far from it .. played properly, he's an endurance champ through quests, and damn near impossible to kill .. :)

I just got the mind stone, and looking forward to trying him out .. :) (haven't even made a Cap run yet in master ... focusing on the main Avengers EQ .. almost done ... working on last 2 runs vs Maw now .. )