**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If mind stone is bugged or not?

Shock damage given by mind stone to iron man is 5 per charge whether it is 5 star or 1 star iron man but when u read about it there is difference present there ,1star iron man has 5 damage per shock charge and 5 star iron man has 93 damage which is not happening in the game.just solve this problem immediately

Comments

• ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    the damage that a 5 star iron should do with each shock debuff should be about 96

but it is not at all scaling up

firstly i thought it was a bug but it is not pls check ASAP

• SkinWalker88SkinWalker88 Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    I can support this claim with a rank 4 level 55. 4 shock charges only do 52 damage per tick.

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I’m hoping Kabam look at this and release they have made massive mistakes
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    It's ridiculous. Adding spiked armor against an underpowered mind stone makes this just worthless. Might as well call it the revive stone. Last weeks was doable once you learned how to use the stone, even with a 4* r4 cap in epic. This week's looks like it wasn't even tested before it was released.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    They are killing this game
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    nh4cl said:

It's ridiculous. Adding spiked armor against an underpowered mind stone makes this just worthless. Might as well call it the revive stone. Last weeks was doable once you learned how to use the stone, even with a 4* r4 cap in epic. This week's looks like it wasn't even tested before it was released.

if havoc didnt start with 3 bars I'd take cap his stone is way better
  • McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 43

nh4cl said:

if havoc didnt start with 3 bars I'd take cap his stone is way better
    I was able to do Master (no items) with my r2 5* Captain America and his stone on this line, but cannot survive Havok on Epic difficulty.
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    edited May 2019
    yellow infinity mind stone=garbage
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

2* iron man with mind stone should do 5ish shock per second when you do the heavy

From the screenshot you can see 5* iron man under the same conditions should do over 100.

I tried it out, 5* with 1 stack did 5 damage and with 10 stacks did 50 damage.

Therefore they are all using the 2* values, the higher star versions just need to be updated to use the values in their description and it should be fixed
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You have to divide the damage values by 18 because the damage is dealt over 9 seconds. So the 5* IM should at most do 6.875 damage per tick per shock debuff
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

You have to divide the damage values by 18 because the damage is dealt over 9 seconds. So the 5* IM should at most do 6.875 damage per tick per shock debuff

You're very right. Just re read it.
  • CaptiandevilCaptiandevil Posts: 12

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

A fix for the below issue was put live today.

Fixed an issue where the shock damage from Ironman's Mind Stone and damage from Hawkeye's Reality Stone were using base attack values instead of modified attack values.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

Hello,

Fixed an issue where the shock damage from Ironman's Mind Stone and damage from Hawkeye's Reality Stone were using base attack values instead of modified attack values.

Can we expect to see any type of compensation for this FIX? Or will this be included with the Thanos fix, and the SP3 dash in fix (which is still not fixed)?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hello,

"damage from Hawkeye's Reality Stone" :o

Do you mean you tested the next infinity stone ? impressive ;)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

Hello,

Do you mean Base Attack vs Modified Attack, as in modified due to MASTERIES giving you higher Attack Rating ??
    -or- do you mean Modified according to higher Star/Rarity and Rank/Level (like a 5* r3/45) as opposed to a lowly 2* Ironman ?? Not sure I was following whether all the above responses/examples were properly seeing higher Shock damage from their 5* (versus from their 2*) or not.
  • gryphon_huntergryphon_hunter Posts: 12
    @Kabam Lyra was this fix pushed in an update? If so I have no received anything yet for my device. Playing on Android
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

@Kabam Lyra was this fix pushed in an update? If so I have no received anything yet for my device. Playing on Android

Server side fix (like Havok and Nameless were this past week).
  • gryphon_huntergryphon_hunter Posts: 12
    @SummonerNR have you seen any difference then? To me it seems to be the same weak damage output as before.
  • CaptiandevilCaptiandevil Posts: 12
    Shock damage still not corrected yet
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    They decided to lower the difficulty instead, as a cover up..