Please tell me a fix for the double dash bug is in the next patch

This is extremely ridiculous at this point. Fighting aggressive champs like dormamu and venom is way harder than it should be. On top of that, kabam won't even make revives more accessible, even though they have acknowledged the fact that this is not our fault.

Can we get a mod to explain the rationale behind the decision to not make revives more accessible? All I want is a logical answer. None of that "at this time we have no plans" type of answers. Please tell me exactly who/what it would hurt to make revives more accessible while kabam fixes this issue.

Comments

  • Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    And the Parry!
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Just tried to fight dormamu.. same thing...smh... and you can't block for long because of all the block damage.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224
    This should be the first thing on their priority bug fixing list! The double evade bug, & the parry timing. This is an extremely imperative fix that needs to be done asap! This is costing a wide range of players to use multiple items for something that is not of our fault. Dormmamu on day 5 with almost 20k attack & over 9k prestige is not a joking matter, when you cannot play perfect, due to mechanical malfunctions that the game is currently providing for their entire player base. New update is coming in a few days, let's all hope that this will actually be fixed, as the Kabam team has stated that it will be. They've had an entire month to test it out, let's hope it all went well, so that we can get back on track. Let's also hope that they do the right thing as well, & take care of their loyal player base too...
  • Totally ridiculous, Dormammu is too aggressive and the champ just stands there and takes it in the face. It's even worse on day 4 and 5 and is costing us, this should've been fixed by now. The no. of known bugs is so vast, but why is it taking so long to fix all or the top priority bugs.
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Even with the evade bug, AQ dormammu day 5 isn't too bad. He has no degen and the fight goes smoothly most of the time.

    Now AW boss r4 5* dormammu is another story, that fight lags like crazy and is super buggy. Dormammu can lunge across the screen and tag you in 1 hit while you're doing the hit into block dashback intercept. Other times his heavy is impossible to dodge.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224
    Injustice wrote: »
    Even with the evade bug, AQ dormammu day 5 isn't too bad. He has no degen and the fight goes smoothly most of the time.

    Not bad if you know how to play, but playing against a monster like that with 20k attack & over 9k prestige on day 5 is not an easy task with the current performance of the game. If you block, you die. If you miss a parry, because parry timing is off once again, you die. You have to try to triple dash back now with dexterity not working 100%, because of the double evade bug, which results in getting hit by his double hit heavy attack. Etc, etc, etc. Much harder to play perfect with high prestige, as you would if these bugs didn't currently exist. Manageable, but shouldn't just be manageable, if you know what I mean?
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Injustice wrote: »
    Even with the evade bug, AQ dormammu day 5 isn't too bad. He has no degen and the fight goes smoothly most of the time.

    Not bad if you know how to play, but playing against a monster like that with 20k attack & over 9k prestige on day 5 is not an easy task with the current performance of the game. If you block, you die. If you miss a parry, because parry timing is off once again, you die. You have to try to triple dash back now with dexterity not working 100%, because of the double evade bug, which results in getting hit by his double hit heavy attack. Etc, etc, etc. Much harder to play perfect with high prestige, as you would if these bugs didn't currently exist. Manageable, but shouldn't just be manageable, if you know what I mean?

    Yeah he's harder with the dashback bugs of course, but still manageable. We play at 9k prestige day 5 also 5300+ starting. I don't bother doing multiple dash backs on him cause I'll get tagged everytime. One dash back then block the rest. Never let him get SP2. He's tough, but beatable without items. Soloing him is a nice accomplishment.

    AW boss dormammu though is a monster from hell that is straight up money pit. Learned the hard way.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224
    Injustice wrote: »
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Injustice wrote: »
    Even with the evade bug, AQ dormammu day 5 isn't too bad. He has no degen and the fight goes smoothly most of the time.

    Not bad if you know how to play, but playing against a monster like that with 20k attack & over 9k prestige on day 5 is not an easy task with the current performance of the game. If you block, you die. If you miss a parry, because parry timing is off once again, you die. You have to try to triple dash back now with dexterity not working 100%, because of the double evade bug, which results in getting hit by his double hit heavy attack. Etc, etc, etc. Much harder to play perfect with high prestige, as you would if these bugs didn't currently exist. Manageable, but shouldn't just be manageable, if you know what I mean?

    Yeah he's harder with the dashback bugs of course, but still manageable. We play at 9k prestige day 5 also 5300+ starting. I don't bother doing multiple dash backs on him cause I'll get tagged everytime. One dash back then block the rest. Never let him get SP2. He's tough, but beatable without items. Soloing him is a nice accomplishment.

    AW boss dormammu though is a monster from hell that is straight up money pit. Learned the hard way.




    Agree 100% with you. Can't play as you normally would, if not, you'll get caught out there. Lol

  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 183
    I find the double evade to be more of an issue with Venom in Map 5. I typically do very well vs him but get caught sometimes on the bug
  • GriffybetsGriffybets Posts: 16
    I don't necessarily know if it's a "bug" or if the recovery time for blocking and evading has been extended. if you learn the new extended recovery time you can still double /triple evade properly.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    I see mods lurking. Can I get a response to my original question?
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 36
    Update's almost here. Let's just hope they do the right thing...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Lack of communication on this concerns me that the fix is not foethcoming
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 179
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    This is extremely ridiculous at this point. Fighting aggressive champs like dormamu and venom is way harder than it should be. On top of that, kabam won't even make revives more accessible, even though they have acknowledged the fact that this is not our fault.

    Can we get a mod to explain the rationale behind the decision to not make revives more accessible? All I want is a logical answer. None of that "at this time we have no plans" type of answers. Please tell me exactly who/what it would hurt to make revives more accessible while kabam fixes this issue.

    The Logical answer is that if you want revives you either need to purchase units then purchase revives from the in game store, or, earn and save units then purchase revives from the in game store.

    It's clear that these cannot be won anymore except SA, AW Crystals and AQ Map 2 so those are your choices.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 179
    For the double evade, that's just the tip of the iceberg in regards to what is and isn't working.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    This is extremely ridiculous at this point. Fighting aggressive champs like dormamu and venom is way harder than it should be. On top of that, kabam won't even make revives more accessible, even though they have acknowledged the fact that this is not our fault.

    Can we get a mod to explain the rationale behind the decision to not make revives more accessible? All I want is a logical answer. None of that "at this time we have no plans" type of answers. Please tell me exactly who/what it would hurt to make revives more accessible while kabam fixes this issue.

    The Logical answer is that if you want revives you either need to purchase units then purchase revives from the in game store, or, earn and save units then purchase revives from the in game store.

    It's clear that these cannot be won anymore except SA, AW Crystals and AQ Map 2 so those are your choices.

    That is my point. The fact that the game is in a deteriorated state should prompt kabam to make revives more accessible while they fix the problem. Who or what would get hurt by allowing us greater access to revives? They should at least give this to us because their game is full of bugs.
Sign In or Register to comment.