**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star to rank 4 first - Corvus, CAIW, Quake or KM?

I only have 6 t2a at the moment, so this will be my last rankup for a while.

Only good six stars: Symbiote supreme and Proxima Midnight - both Unduped
Five star rank 5: Hyperion sig 100
Five star rank 4: SL sign 120, Void sig 140, AA sig 100, Omega Red sig 100

Which 5 star to rank 4 first - Corvus, CAIW, Quake or KM? 27 votes

Corvus Glaive unawakened
44%
Riggs_97Ingi_Freyr1975MegatronOGJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgatalt23Naufil_vazifdar8ChuckiesolSlimeballXyresic_LemonLainuaChubChub 12 votes
Quake (sig 60)
11%
JayProngsMitchell35Rockypantherx 3 votes
CA IW (sig 30)
40%
SpiderCoolsshadow_lurker22TJ107peasantMaxGun17suraj01HfchangGritabitEtjamaChampSlayerchomp03 11 votes
Killmonger (sig 60)
3%
10or_Strong 1 vote

Comments

• StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Yikes. Seems this is a tough one. I’ll likely take all to rank 4 eventually but have to figure out which helps me more in questing first. Anyone notice a big difference when they ranked up one of these to rank 4?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake (sig 60)
    Quake will get you through most things. I can say from personal experience that I use my 4* Quake more than my r3 5* Corvus. I use her in every quest. I’m lucky if I use him once a month. I would also like to give killmonger a mention. I’ve got a r4 5* and he was incredibly useful till I took my 6* to r2.

But I would definitely go Quake, provided you can play her
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    With that team you should be able to get another T5Basic, R5 one of them! Wouldn't waste the T2A on another R4 that wouldn't help you out heaps.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Killmonger (sig 60)
    With Void and Omega Red, go with KM next for solid synergies, and as Woozie said, you'll get more quickly enough with your solid team.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    CA IW (sig 30)
    Cap IW is awesome. I say take him up over the rest.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    CA IW (sig 30)
    Do not do killmonger. Of all those champs, he doesn't make the cut. I think CAIW or corvus is probably your best bet, and once you become a much better player and know the light and medium attacks of the opponent you can consider ranking up quake.