**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrynth of legends Help me

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
I want to do easy path with void plz help me what team will be the best on him i need pro tips. I found that team with regen killmonger is that good?

Comments

• RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Lvernon15 said:

Void really isn’t a lol champ

void is for everything
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Void really isn’t a lol champ

void is for everything
    Agent Venom disagrees.
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92

Agent Venom disagrees.
    agent venom has no friends

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

You’d be better off doing it with 5:65 x23 if you can get suicides
    Kobster84 said:

MiStaLova said:

Yes i can do this hmmm
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Step 1- r4 domino
    Step 2- combine with massacre/rulk and option hulk/abom
    Step 3- parry heavy and crit sp3 bleed to victory.
    Kobster84 said:

MiStaLova said:

Can you send me mastery setup?
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Use starlord with synergies to increase attack to get long timer
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Star Lord Ant-Man Yellowjacket + 4* Ant-Man or Yellowjacket for the easy path. Even Magik goes down with 3 revives or less with the right masteries:

https://youtu.be/V7HV9_AzWwU
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Rank up your domino she will save you a ton of units
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Too bad you don't have at least a 4* Ægon. Because you can either use him for the first Labyrinth clearance or use SL with Ægon synergy for the combo shield. Works both ways
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Star Lord Ant-Man Yellowjacket + 4* Ant-Man or Yellowjacket for the easy path. Even Magik goes down with 3 revives or less with the right masteries:

https://youtu.be/V7HV9_AzWwU

Well I took down magik with 0 revives with void.

Op I used the same team you show there except I had 6* Angela as a second attacker instead of spark.
    The fights may not be as quick as some champs can make it but void is definitely an option for lol. The km synergy is great and for healing back chip damage you take and the damage you do is decent as you will have fotv up pretty much the whole time and sometimes 2 stacks while they are constantly taking dot
    I try x23
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    TwmR said:

Op I used the same team you show there except I had 6* Angela as a second attacker instead of spark.
    The fights may not be as quick as some champs can make it but void is definitely an option for lol. The km synergy is great and for healing back chip damage you take and the damage you do is decent as you will have fotv up pretty much the whole time and sometimes 2 stacks while they are constantly taking dot

There aren't many videos of players using Void to clear LOL fights besides X-23. I'd be interested in watching videos of your Void fights if you have them, his KM synergy is a huge plus for making up damage taken like you said.

@TwmR

Void, X23, killmonger, heimdal hella.

TwmR said:

There aren't many videos of players using Void to clear LOL fights besides X-23. I'd be interested in watching videos of your Void fights if you have them, his KM synergy is a huge plus for making up damage taken like you said.

@TwmR
    Unfortunately I didn't record any. But yea i get it I've not seen videos of anyone else doing it is was just playing about in there one day and got through the first 3 fights at pretty much full health so thought I'd give it a go.
    Had a point in each inequity and resonate which helps out against magiks limbo.
    There's definitely quicker options but if you don't mind taking a bit longer void can definitely be a fairly cheap option with the km synergy. Not sure how he'd do against some of the other fights on inner paths though.
    He's not great for maestro at the end either although he actually only shrugs off 1 of voids debuffs so you can get a little dot. But Angela did most the work on maestro for me.
    Was nice to get x23 down on my first path too so dont have to worry about that in future
    https://youtu.be/bUc7-hvwuCw
    Check out this team :) i think i can do with this setup
    Any suggestions for that team? Anyone?
    X23 void killmonger Angela heimdal
    @DTMelodicMetal BG did it for me he went for lol run using no items using void and got to war machine so got past magik with no items used
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1Nwgcxwqg