**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Unduped , WHO TO RANK UP?

Kaung17Kaung17 Posts: 16
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
  1. Blade
  2. CAIW
  3. IMIW
  4. Sabretooth

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Of course i am a noob in this game
    And of course you should 100% definitly without any doubts ´rank up Blade first as he is the ultimate baus, only 3 champs better then him, These are ghost, Magic and Collossus
    And after that:
    Cap I W is also a ######## good champ he beats the hell out of enemy asses
    And after that
    Sabretooth is also a ####### good champ he beats the hell out of enemy asses
    And after that
    I M I W is also a ####### good Defender he beats the hell out of attacking enemy asses
    But before you levele These, rank up your colloussus 1 star, hes gonna beat up all enemy asses in the world!!! ;)
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    If you have a ghost rider I would go with the blade
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I would personally go with either Blade or CAIW. But I already certain things covered. Utility wise maybe convenient for you, going the other way around for IMIW or Sabretooth. May depends on what you are really needing at this moment for specific content
  • Options
    Kaung17Kaung17 Posts: 16

I would personally go with either Blade or CAIW. But I already certain things covered. Utility wise maybe convenient for you, going the other way around for IMIW or Sabretooth. May depends on what you are really needing at this moment for specific content

I've already completed Act5. Looking forward to explore act 5!! Also need these champs for monthly UC Event quests.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    capiw is one of my favorite if not favorite champ rn, get him awakened and you'll see why
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Everyone raves about blades regen, I cant figure it out but I would rank blade.