**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NC switch trick..

Now the switch trick we used to use doesn’t work, when he dash back and holds block you perform it and he will simply release block and walk towards you...sure this new IA is fun to play against where half a dozen times they will just sit on the corner doing nothing then change from passive to aggressive, nice update kabam..

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    This is old news, get used to it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Msmoker21 said:

Now the switch trick we used to use doesn’t work, when he dash back and holds block you perform it and he will simply release block and walk towards you...sure this new IA is fun to play against where half a dozen times they will just sit on the corner doing nothing then change from passive to aggressive, nice update kabam..

The old "trick" was a bug.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Lormif said:

Msmoker21 said:

it wasnt a bug if it was in the game for a year. If they didnt want it to happen, they wouldve got rid of it a year ago. Kabam's just tryna make us spend more on revives, and as moany as it sounds, it is true.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Msmoker21 said:

it wasnt a bug if it was in the game for a year. If they didnt want it to happen, they wouldve got rid of it a year ago. Kabam's just tryna make us spend more on revives, and as moany as it sounds, it is true.
    That is not the definition of a bug, if it was unintended it is a bug no matter how long it is in there...And NC is not hard without it.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Lormif said:

Msmoker21 said:

So we complain when bugs that benefit players are fixed immediately. Here is an example of a bug that took long to fix and now there's more complaining? I think it was a hard one to fix, like the evade bug a long time ago.

A bug is a bug. No matter how long it takes to fix, KABAM doesn't owe you a damn thing. Be happy they fixed it so your NC is a decent defender again.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Msmoker21 said:

Lol if they wanted to make us spend more they would have fixed it a year ago. Did you just not think it through very well?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    How are people still able to do the NC Trick?
    I Try it and they just end up waking towards me
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

How are people still able to do the NC Trick?
    I Try it and they just end up waking towards me

For me to do the NC trick i have to do my light attack the instant NC rematerialises. Any later and nightcrawler will unblock himself and cause the trick to fail. Still working on making it more consistent.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Msmoker21 said:

Actually, it does. The timing just needs to be more precise.

Lormif said:

Msmoker21 said:

Duration has nothing to do with it being a bug or not. However I have seen no official statement about it being a bug. This action can be done to a variety of champs that have dash back and hold mechanics. Hood, CB come to mind. And they are actually easier to get them to hold their block than NC is. And that leads me to believe they tweaked something somewhere, intentionally or not.
    @Msmoker21 I went and tested it just now. And can confirm it does still work.

https://youtu.be/t9z6qRPEPeA
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    There is one problem though . When u hit NC to switch his stance, the timer disappears

There is one problem though . When u hit NC to switch his stance, the timer disappears

Then don’t hit him. With the “switch trick” you don’t need to make contact.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    The problem is he acts different in certain areas of the game. In AQ he is very quick to let go of block or not block at all. In other areas like this months EQ he was easy to switch. There's no consistency is the issue. Just like 12.0, time to adapt cause kabam isn't going to do anything about it.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

The problem is he acts different in certain areas of the game. In AQ he is very quick to let go of block or not block at all. In other areas like this months EQ he was easy to switch. There's no consistency is the issue. Just like 12.0, time to adapt cause kabam isn't going to do anything about it.

Exactly I can switch him very easily in duels and arena, but that is not the case in AQ and AW.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Seems silly that people think a champ should operate the same all the time. Sometimes people shrug off parry sometimes they don’t. Sometimes light attack gets NC to hold block sometimes it doesn’t. “It was super easy this one time! It was harder another time! Fix it!” Like, really? They don’t need to code the game to make it easy for you.. honestly if anything they should eliminate this facet altogether. Nc is beyond easy without the switch and there’s no reason he has to operate the exact same all the time. Defenders are already so nerfed and easy to beat they really really and I emphasize really don’t need to do something to make defenders any worse. NC switch trick, mystic class slaughter after blade and MD nerf, Corvus on Imiw, omega and havok on korg. I hope NC gets a buff to make him beast mode like he was long ago... and no I don’t have a high level NC it’s not self interest... aw defense is a yawning experience now. ✌🏻
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Or practice fighting Variant 2 Science Sym. I oneshot him with Red Hulk 5-50 4*. That's an unstunnable Spiderman with a 35% chance to evade.

If you can last a full fight against him without dying (a single slip up means death) no evader can touch you. I fight NC unstunnable without AAR and if he won't switch within 20s I just change rhythm and forget about switching.
  • TheMitchTheMitch Posts: 20
    Get a true strike champion #buffkarnak