**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Royal" difficulty class for Event quests

Hello Community, hi to Kabam,
let me introduce myself:

Okay enough i stop talking about myself that much! Lets get to my Point:

So we have may 2019 now and ist the month, where there is a super super hard Event quest, which i will never be able to complete on master difficulty....
But my Problem is: heroic is waaaaay to easy for me, i can do the nameless thanos nearly without looking
I was asking myself, if another difficulty could be introduced into the Event missions (like also to the infinity Stone misssions and all the other stuff).
My idea is to open this difficulty to all who have finished one walk through act 4. This new difficulty should be like an extra Motivation for People to start the act 4 sooner.
The rewards from the "royal" difficulty should be somewhere between heroic and master difficulty.

By Saying that the royal difficulty is only opened to People who finished act 4, i dont mean, that People who havent yet cant start the master difficulty!!! Ist just a heavier Version of heroic and an easier Version of master.

In my opinion such a difficulty would be a great win for medium good Players. There are many reasons for that:

1. Its good for Players to practice fighting against Champions, that arent to strong, like they are in the master difficulty, or to easy, like in the heroic difficulty.
2. Its good for Players who want to have a bigger but not too frustrating challenge.
3. It adds more Content for those Players who rush through heroic like ist molten butter, but who have Problems against the master difficulty, so ist more Content to Play, less boring days where you dont know what to Play.
4. It adds some better rewards for Players, but they arent just given like a gift, the Player who wants These rewards has to fight for them! By fighting for These rewards, the Player can get a somehow better Feeling for his champs (which is also according to Point 1) and also can strenghten is account with the rewards

To conclude this: To give Players a wider field of challenges and rewards, to give them a Chance to Train their skill and to help them to strenghten their accounts as compensation for harder questing i think a new difficulty should be added to the monthly Event-missions.
For me personnally this would be a good gain, but i think that a lot of Players would have more fun if they could have the Chance to pick the hardest way (master) or a hard way (the new difficulty). It would make the experiences you get from questing much more valuable so you can also use them later on!

I hope that any Kabam-account answers or reads through this whole load of text ^^^
I'd love to hear your opinion to this idea!
Don let 1,5 hours of writing this at work secretly have been completly for nothing xD
Youre Brudi-x-Tree <3

Comments

• Options
    IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Well I think everyone has been in that tight spot at some point... I think the best thing to do is to practice against the master difficulty opponents so as to improve your skills. Taking on such champs with your 3* or low 4* will improve your gameplay and when you get the chance to rank up a few champs, then you'll wreck the hell outta them ! Just takes time and practice 👍