**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WARNING node?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
What does the WARNING node do? I’ve looked at the description but it doesn’t seem to make the champs any different.

Comments

• Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    It allows the defender to use sp3

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options

Alpha Scorpion

Can they normally not? I mean I see this on champs of all stars, not just 1& 2*s who can’t use sp3 normally.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019

Alpha Scorpion

Can they normally not? I mean I see this on champs of all stars, not just 1& 2*s who can’t use sp3 normally.
    Up until end end of act 4 only VERY specific Champs have the ability to use sp3... The rest do not, the warning node allows the champ you're fighting access to their sp3, usually will see in all master and uncollected event quests and pretty sure all fights in act 5 and 6

ROL doesn't have warning so none of those champs have access to their sp3!

To sum it up... No warning node, you can safely push to 3 bars without getting smashed!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Alpha Scorpion

Look at Realm of Legends for example, these don't have this node and never activate SP3.
  • Options
    Ah ok, that clears it up, thanks!