**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Case for the Old Man

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
He technically has the 2nd strongest regen in the entire game. And with enough furies can hit like a truck but the Method of this isn't convenient at all, plus the Old person representation in this game is horrible what we got Collector who isn't playable,,Maestro who isn't playable, the grandmaster is just a Dialogue character, Magento who sucks, Cable who is underwhelming and OML who sucks. We need a Old person that's God Tier for Old people rep, and even Veteran Represenation.

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I mean captain America infinity war is the old man representation lol at least for God tier representation.
  • Options

I mean captain America infinity war is the old man representation lol at least for God tier representation.

But he doesnt look the part. He never actually aged. He's a #FakeGam I mean #FakeOldMan
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

But he doesnt look the part. He never actually aged. He's a #FakeGam I mean #FakeOldMan
    i mean by definition cap is old it’s just that his body has not aged health wise.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Well, kind of makes sense since there's not a whole lot of old superheroes.
  • Options
    Torah13 said:

He technically has the 2nd strongest regen in the entire game. And with enough furies can hit like a truck but the Method of this isn't convenient at all, plus the Old person representation in this game is horrible what we got Collector who isn't playable,,Maestro who isn't playable, the grandmaster is just a Dialogue character, Magento who sucks, Cable who is underwhelming and OML who sucks. We need a Old person that's God Tier for Old people rep, and even Veteran Represenation.

How nice worries you have.
    Thanks
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Wait til Apocalypse comes.
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    He is a 2016 champ, we need 2015 champs to get buffed: colossus, groot or iron patriot
  • Options
    Yotz said:

He is a 2016 champ, we need 2015 champs to get buffed: colossus, groot or iron patriot

You realize in a short amount of time we will be getting 2016 rank up gems right?