**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ironman sp2 broken

I keep having my s2 blocked on the last stand event. I didn’t see another thread about this, so just checking if I’m the only one

Comments

• Your not the only on here I can't even get a 5 star here or anything above I can only get 3 star and 4 star champions
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yea, this has been happening for a while now. They are aware of it.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I've found if you use it after a light attack it will connect, but after a medium it gets blocked. I know this shouldn't be this way but I doubt they will fix it soon since it has been this way for years now.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I used SIM to get me through act 4 and remember starting to have issues when 12.0 was released. It has been on and off since then. I only really use him in arena as well since I stopped using SIM and IM around 12.0, but I stopped trusting his L2 would connect after a medium.
  • Mjlnoir
    Storm breaker
    Not even
    Thanos...
    Wait I aimed for the head