**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW rewards unbalanced compared to new AQ reqards

Hitman6666Hitman6666 Posts: 7
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
First of all, thank you Kabam for changing AQ. It was indeed getting a bit boring. With map 7 and the new rewards it is going to be very interesting again.

But I would like to address 2 things:

AW rewards are kind of bad if you compare them to AQ rewards. While AW is where it’s all about skill and AQ is mainly about spending on the biggest roster with high prestige. Are you going to do something about AW rewards?

Second thing, nr 1 in AQ is getting 2x the rewards of nr 2 in AQ. Why is it not more of a gliding reqard system like in AW? Wouldn’t that be more fair? First place should get best rewards of course, but twice the rewards of second place? With AQ being a weekly thing this is going to favorite 1 team with the best prestige way to much.

Comments

• Options
    Alliance war has always been the best way to compare skill, and go up against other top alliances to see who the best team is. Due to this skill factor a lot of alliances have dedicated time and money to both be growing their rosters but more importantly skill. People who do not spend a ton of money on the game, are still able to compete with strong alliances if they are very skilled players. However the rewards between top 3 and master is barely noticeable, and from master to plat 1 not a huge difference either.

As hitman was saying, the rewards compared to 1st and 2nd in AQ is double(based on the most important resource). Which doesn't seem logical, AQ is based on prestige and very few people can get multiple r5 champs, or even high prestige champs. Your rank in AQ is based mainly on luck and money, while skill is a secondary factor.

This has been a problem since basically the start of the game, and that is how rewards scale. What I mean by that is:
    The cost of ranking up champions, like 5* and 6* to high ranks have significantly increased compared to 4* champs. Which makes perfect sense, however the gold rewards from arena and event quests have barely increased, if any at all. The same goes for AW.
    Alliance war seasons was extremely lucrative when it first launched almost a year ago. However the rewards haven't increased, and is becoming less relevant.

Based on all that I would suggest Kabam to make rewards scale over time, doesn't have to be a lot, but there should be some difference over a year of the same rewards. The difference between 1st and 2nd place should not be double, have a less significant amount.

My last suggestion would be to change it from 1st and 2-10. And have it rather 1st, 2nd and 3rd. then 4-10th like in Alliance wars. This would also make it easier to even out the rewards a bit. For example:

1st 9000 t5b
    2nd 7500 t5b
    3rd 6000 t5b

4-10 4500 t5b

Lastly I would like to thank Kabam on their efforts to improve the game, and implementing new content. I hope you will take our feedback into consideration. Thanks.
  • Options
    DarksideDarkside Posts: 6
    Also how fair play is AW compare to AQ? We have the game developer looking at illegitimate playing in alliance wars if someone reported suspicious fights and in AQ nobody can monitor the unusual fights as alliance quest is playing all by their own within an alliance and the rewards had upgraded much better then aw. If there were cheating in the past aw seasons due to more lucrative rewards there will be more cheating in coming aq for the simple reason of better rewards . We all knew there was one high prestige alliance famous for lousy skill incapable of competing the top3 aw rankings and now these guys can free to pilot in map7 and attain rank 1 in aq due to higher prestige is this going to be fair to the rest of the alliances as there is no one to monitor them .
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    AW rewards definitely need a buff. Get rid of the war crystals with RNG rewards to fixed rewards for each bracket.

I"m expecting that after season 8 when the large AW overhaul comes (new global nodes, ect.) that we will see a bump in rewards.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I was going to start my own thread but saw this in a search.

AW rewards are so outdated now it's almost senseless to even do AW except that it's there and it keeps the often underwhelmingly boring and/or thoughtless monthly content (especially this month) a little bit more interesting.

Tier 6 should be adjusted so that in 3 BGs you get the same rewards as Tier 3. Move up and adjust from there.

Gold 1 should be adjusted so that it Platinum 3. Move up and adjust from there. Gold 2 should have at least 750 6* shards and Gold 3 should have at least 500 6* shards.

AW rewards just as the OP and others who have responded to this thread are stuck in the beginning of AW and beginning of Seasons. Time to make the rewards at par with the current content and the level of progression that has increased since then.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Then don’t do it. No one is forcing you to. 😊
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Then don’t do it. No one is forcing you to. 😊

Well most alliances force you too
  • Options
    Then it’s on the alliance, not on the game ya?
  • Options
    xNig said:

Then it’s on the alliance, not on the game ya?

I was just saying that alliances force you to do war while you said no one is forcing you not I wasn't talking about Kabam or anything
  • Options
    I see. Apologies for misunderstanding.

There are alliances out there that don’t do war though, although personally I find it pretty wasteful to not get those free shards. Not like war is a big time commitment.
  • Options
    xNig said:

There are alliances out there that don’t do war though, although personally I find it pretty wasteful to not get those free shards. Not like war is a big time commitment.

Sadly for some it is like a job as I've seen players make diagrams or spreadsheets for war and some need to plan which path is applied to who which really sucks for how lacking those rewards are for some
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thats y my alliance focuses on AQ. The rewards are better and it is less stressful. Some guys like war so they run 1 or 2 battlegroups just for fun. The rest dont worry about it. Its a strategy that alot of players like.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

xNig said:

Sadly for some it is like a job as I've seen players make diagrams or spreadsheets for war and some need to plan which path is applied to who which really sucks for how lacking those rewards are for some
    Some people don’t mind putting in the extra effort to plan for it, what’s the big deal? It makes clearing the map much more efficient.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Zuro said:

xNig said:

Some people don’t mind putting in the extra effort to plan for it, what’s the big deal? It makes clearing the map much more efficient.
    I know it does but know should need to put that much effort over a game
  • Options
    Zuro said:

xNig said:

Zuro said:

xNig said:

I know it does but know should need to put that much effort over a game
    Any game... will have some people put in extra effort, even Super Mario. It’s entirely based on your belief that “that much effort” shouldn’t be spent but others might not share your belief.