**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Machoisem node

Hey guys
Im going for uncollected and like most of you kinda stuck on 5.2.4.
Recently discovered that i can bypass the node if i use my 5*sabertooth synergy with km/black panther.
Both of them are 4* and the black panther is a dupe one.
Which on sould i rank 4 so he could help me down the line?
Tnx for the help

Machoisem node 26 votes

4* Killmonger undup
96%
SIlverProfessorSixshot1kikiFurieuxJohnLocke117CupidTheHoodedDormammuTheLegend27WabobaV1PER1987WolfgangslashPin_the_AvengerPGT17TheSquish671Scrubkiller_1X_Factor_AgentRandomXforceHeroZipioThanos_CarFlintTheSavageAvarianEviscerator 25 votes
4* black panther dup
3%
Etjama 1 vote

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    4* Killmonger undup
    iits sabertooth that is able to bypass masochism, its not km/black panther. The synergy gives sabretooth the ability to bypass masochism upon him making the opponent bleed.

Rank up km instead of bp tho, km has much more utility than bp.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    4* Killmonger undup
    And Killmonger, with his indestructible charges, can tank Collector's SP3 (it's not a 100% chance, but I went through 2 of Collector's SP3s in one fight with Killmonger)
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    4* Killmonger undup

And Killmonger, with his indestructible charges, can tank Collector's SP3 (it's not a 100% chance, but I went through 2 of Collector's SP3s in one fight with Killmonger)

How did you manage to get him to hold his specials? For me he always uses sp1 instantly
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    4* Killmonger undup

How did you manage to get him to hold his specials? For me he always uses sp1 instantly
    Don't let go of your block and bait out heavies.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't is instant KO if u get hit by collector's sp3 regardless of indestructibility??