**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance 400k+ player

Looking for a new alliance based in the US. Had to leave my last one due to the time zone issues. Use to every path on AQ Map 5, and frequent KP boss killer. 400k+ rating. Active. Just looking for the right alliance.

Comments

• SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    Line id "siabh00" 15 mil+ alliance, gold 3 in war
  • Line ID youngxogxhenny message me on line or in game
  • verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    Lo-xe is looking for active member. HMU on line
    verge121.
  • CBking22CBking22 Posts: 12
    Gold e alliance running 3,3,4 Quest and 3 bgs for war with lines send me friend request cbking22
  • Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    hey if you're sill interested my alliance is looking for active and loyal recruits
    Legends Uprising [LGUR]

AW & AQ focused alliance
    AW tier 11 Silver one (should be Gold 3 by end of season)
    AQ 55555 55544 44433 70-80 Mil every AQ cycle
    Minimums for every event EXCEPT arena
    Line is a MUST
    North American Timezone

We are very friendly good group of guys who are knowledgeable about the game

If interested please contact me on Line
    id: Evolover95
    IGN: Supreme JAy
  • TomTakerTomTaker Posts: 29
    Hit

Hit me up in game or Line TomTaker
  • NLV88NLV88 Posts: 60
    If you are still interested HMU on line or game chat @NLV88
    Bg1 map 5 and currently working towards bg2 map 5
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    If you are still looking for an alliance hit me up on line. Zbot34
  • Username719233932Username719233932 Posts: 58
    Friendly alliance focused on real life and game life balance. We don’t ask much except to do your part. No donations, no event minimums. We do 3 bg’s 44443 and gold 3. [6GUN] X-cutioners Brigade
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Hey buddy, I'm in a 5x5 full clears gold 1 alliance called Kings of the North. Please message me on line if interested!

Line ID/IGN: Cendar333
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We may have what you are looking for...

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 444, 444, 333 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough r4 and r3 5*s to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

We are looking for a guy who enjoys the game, knows how to play it, and can have fun in a reduced grind environment with us.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.