Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AW - Boss kills gives points?

Hello, when a boss defeats enemies, does our ally get points? Some folks are saying that you can die freely at boss and I don't see that info anywhere. Is it true?

Comments

• Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Attk bonus is the same for a boss, meaning you get 3 attk bonus for a solo. You want to get him down with no deaths preferably. After 3, its a free for all.
  • Options
    NetombolaNetombola Posts: 3
    Tks Richard. This kind of wrong info harms my ally só much
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    if u can get boss out within three hits u can get all the bonus on him else just the 20k for the final kill.
  • Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    The only difference other than you receive no attack bonus for your alliance, (correct me if I'm wrong), if you give a lot of kills the owner of that champion gets more gold and BC. More kills you get (from attach and defense) the more gold and BC you get. I believe that's how it works but after the 3 tries it won't harm your alliance anymore.
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 152
    edited May 2019
    I'll break it down for you. If you one shotted the boss you get full attack bonus 240 points + 20k boss kill. 1 death, you get 2 attack bonus 160 points + 20k boss kill. 2 deaths, you get 1 attack bonus 80 points + 20k boss kill. 3 deaths, no bonus. You can get as many deaths as you want. Just the 20k boss kill.
  • Options
    NetombolaNetombola Posts: 3
    Thanks everyone
  • Options
    WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    You will always get the 20k point for a boss, but you will get extra points for defeat at first second or third time... After the third time no extra points