**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The end game Crystal's are horrible

Open about 20 of this month's end game crystals. I didn't get any tier 5 basic or tier 2 Alpha nor 5 star Awakening gem. these crystals are leamons. Totally not worth doing any more of this event. And what's really bad the event was to hard and had to get revised.

Comments

• Options
    StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    edited May 2019
    Seriously! I’ve opened up over 20 and have gotten pure garbage! Why the heck do I need four star signature stones??? For 10k shards? Get out of here!
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    29 here... In one shot... terrible rewards. Felt like an awful waste of time.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    best I got was 2x 4500 t2b alpha, 104k t4b, 1x1000 5* shards, 30% champion boosts.... good but overall the rest was meeeeehh.....

For the amount of time passed on this event, ..... disappointing
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

best I got was 2x 4500 t2b alpha, 104k t4b, 1x1000 5* shards, 30% champion boosts.... good but overall the rest was meeeeehh.....

Lol that’s it huh? I guess you didn’t do too much better than me. I only got some gold, a bunch of 4* shards and 4* sig stones.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

Honestly I would've been lot less disappointed if I'd pulled 4,500 t5b at least once on 29 crystals but nope.

• Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I pulled 18k t5bc. And two times of t2a. Sorry you guys had bad luck.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Only Thing I’ve gotten worth while is 5* shards but not worth that energy I put into it
  • Options
    ryukendo011ryukendo011 Posts: 29
    Pure trash
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    What are you talking about? I got 15, 5 star sig stones! (Too bad i don't have an unlocked 5 star to use any.of them on! LoL)
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    So? Just because we spent a month waiting and for the quests so we could collect these things, these crytals, and we didn't get one single thing we can actually use? Does'n't make them horrible does it?