Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Has this ever happened to you???

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
You see amazing champions and know you want them so after almost 1 year you finally get them and enjoy using them but suddenly stop using them because the hype that was there is no longer.

I wanted Domino.Emma.Massacre so badly and now that i have them i rarely use them at all and its really sucks that after almost a year and seeing how good they are i cant even enjoy using them.

Emma and Massacre are only AW defense for diversity purpose and Domino who is r4 just sits on the bench in fact i use my r4 iceman way more then her or Emma.

Back to my question does this ever happened to you?

Comments

• Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Of course..even after spending people are not getting champs they want, what else do you expect..no wonder soo many people are quitting
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yeah, when i got domino, but when i got vtd the hype never stiped cause i love his playstyle and his look
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

Yeah, when i got domino, but when i got vtd the hype never stiped cause i love his playstyle and his look

There are some champs who playstyle i love