**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously Annoyed With 5.4.6

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
Especially this lane i restarted 4 times now and cant beat spidey without dying

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,771 ★★★★★
    Use sparky for that fight. Just auto evade the sp1...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    With his power gain you should be able to push him to SP2 if you can't evade his SP1. Parry him with Blade until you get a SP2. Fire it while he is parry stunned. If he gets only one bar, hold block and bait the heavy and push him to SP2.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

These used to be hard lol you guys have it so easy now with venom... Especially the stun immune one in 5.4.5
    I waited a long time before getting elders bane, and I ranked my 4* Venom just for that fight lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Heimdall could be quite good for that fight
  • MJ_no7MJ_no7 Posts: 17
    That's why I love my Venom
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used Venom on this fight... a nice stroll in the park
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

These used to be hard lol you guys have it so easy now with venom... Especially the stun immune one in 5.4.5
    You can try this OP see if this helps you clear 5.4.6....be sure to give us an update.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Break his leg, mate. Good luc
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Venom ftw or even quake just don't hit him
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I would try Domino and rhulk if you’ve got the synergy. Spam heavy with Domino and push to Sp2.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    medusa is the best option for that fight. poison inmune and once you get armor shattered is so easy. i managed to complete it for the first time a couple of weeks ago using my medusa at 5/50