**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CC Trade Ins

Okay...tried trading in the 3 for 1 t4cc is total garbage.

First time I’ve tried it and did it out of necessity. I am overflowing in both tech and skill catalysts and gold and basic t4b and t1a just don’t flow in quick enough. I have had to resort to hoarding and stop opening t4cc shard related crystals.

I trade in 3 tech and of course I get a skill catalyst. I then trade in 3 skill and get a tech catalyst.

So now I just pissed away 4 t4cc catalysts with nothing to gain at all. Guess my inventory issue is slightly better off. This feature should be a simple trade 3 for 1 of your choice and not a random. We are giving back extra resources for a gamble at something lesser. Please fix this. Would really like to have a mod respond to this flaw and why this is designed so poorly.

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Basically, they threw us a bone last year because people had t4cc expiring in overflow and there was literally nothing people could do if they didn't have an r2 or r3 5* champ ready to get ranked. So, they threw some rng at us, but yes, your outcome is a very real possibility, and one that I myself have encountered. Result -> hoarding.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Be smart like you said just save them. I have thousands of t4cc shard crystals plus on average 60 full t4cc crystal and when i trade them in i just don’t open those crystals
  • Shooter708Shooter708 Posts: 46
    I understand the options. At a point you run out of options. Let them expire or take a gamble. You have two open at times to get class t4cc you need and that creates the overflow.

There should be better options. Increase the inventory, ability to select the class, trade them for good amounts of gold or other items of need that you can choose. These would all be better solutions IMO and welcomed by the community.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I really thing we should be able to trade them for basics, that would be much more helpful
    Another good option.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    yea I do the trade in and hold, why open if you are already overflowing. Once I get to 2 in overfill I do this.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Since you are trading 3 for one, you should get to select the class you get.
    At least raise the limit on the inventory from 12. You can’t sell these items either.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Eventually I assume they will let you sell and get a small amount of t5cc shards. This is probably 6-12 months away though, maybe longer for they know people are hoarding these things unlike t4b when they introduced conversion you could only have stuff already in overflow. A 1:1 trade for t4b would be nice.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

I really thing we should be able to trade them for basics, that would be much more helpful

I like this. Like 1 CC for 2 basic