**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for AQ focused alliance after season

I’ve been an officer in a map 5 ally for a while now. Looking for more. Sick of wars and wanting a map 6 focused home. Can clear my paths well and take mini bosses and bosses. Let me know in line. crgoodw1n

Comments

• crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Still looking! I check in very regularly, am active on line app, and don’t mind stepping in to be an officer if needed. I’m a valuable piece to add. Hit me up
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    unfortunately we dont run map 6 yet and is a group currently rebuilding and trying to be consistent in AQ and AW and trying to reach the new level
  • Rr71178Rr71178 Posts: 5
    We are a very relaxed group war participation is not a requirement. We have been looking for good help which is hard to find. If you are interested my ign and line name are same as above
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I’m looking for map 6. Already doing map 5 and want something more. I have done map 6 a couple times, its been a while, but I can handle it.
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    no problem. thanks for replying. it was a long shot and wanted to try :D hope you find the alliance your looking for. good luck !