**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back to back 5 star taskmaster

Yes it's a rant whatever u think but just pulled back to back 5 star taskmaster on my already awakened taskmaster...that's 20,000 5 star shards wasted and it's a lot of work to collect 20,000 shards...ban me do whatever I want I ain't scared now...but this was the last straw...

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How is it a waste? He’s a great champ, trust me, I know what a waste of shards is, my first 3 5* crystals were all ip, and this was when you only got a 5 star once in every probably 6 months
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    There are people with much worse outcomes than that. But if you think you can't take it anymore, go ahead
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I am with this guy.... it can be frustrating.... 20000 shards to pull an already duped champion, that is likely to stay on the shelves....

Yup the RNG can bring you into states of frustration and depression.... also if you consider that kabam keeps on bringing every month those new GT champions, and distributes more often meeeeh tier to low demi god tier champion... that have little or no use against to those GT new champs.

Simply put, you grind hard, you spend time, sometime $$$, and the chances you pull a GT are really slim, and you end up with a meeeh champ, it can be a wake up call....

Game is great, playing with buddy’s in alliance is awsome, but with the pool of champion that are useless vs the GT, even if the RNG being neutral... your most likely to pull a meeeh champ 3 times out of 1, and I am being generous now.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I hear he’s pretty good with a high sig at least
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    Once i got back to back Magneto... Anyway, If it wasn't Taskmaster the 2nd pull, certainly would be another trash champ, like Kamala, groot, IM,Antman, Cyclop............... if thats comforts u.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    You can pull 10 Kamala Khan back to back or you can pull 10 Corvus back to back.
    This is RNG.