**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New AW map should have improved rewards

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Imo aw rewards need to be revamped.

The current meta from season 1 to 9 different, every season the rewards just have less and less value.

Especially with AQ revamped and map7.

Resources are alot easier to get, and t5b isnt as hard to get since season 1 and every season after that war rewards became less and less value.

Coming from someone whos been on top of every aw season, rewards need a revamp. Alot of people are burned out from it and rewards are just not worth it now, back then it mattered. But If u guys gona change the map...atleast make rewards worth it.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    OP has a point, which is why some alliances have prioritized AQ 7X5 over burning through $100+ worth of units on potions and boosts per week on Alliance War. If your alliance is finishing top 10 in AQ, you get the rewards shown in the OP's screenshot excluding 5* and 6* crystal shards every 2 AQ cycles:

- 4,500 T5BC shards from top 10 rank rewards and 3,600 T5BC shards from glory every AQ cycle
    - 16,200 T5BC shards every 2 AQ cycles excluding any T5BC shards pulled from Map 7 crystals

It sucks players who enjoy and invest more in war than most players haven't gotten a more decent return for their efforts in terms of war season rewards. War season rewards won't be increased until season 11. Does anyone else think rewards per individual war are need of some kind of boost with the coming of the new and more difficult war map? This seems like an ideal situation for Kabam to actually increase 6* shards in static game content, compared to running monthly event quests that offer RNG probability of earning additional 6* shards. Same goes for increasing loyalty rewards in static game content.

If you think the new war map won't be more difficult than the current war map, please respond with comments about how inverted immunity (bleed), psychic thorns, both aegis nodes, nano-plague, aspect of war, no retreat!, mighty charge, greater confusion, and both buff toggle nodes are of similar difficulty as biohazard, counter tactics, power shield, flare, aggression: armor, bane, masochism, and aspect of evolution. Don't forget to factor in the current pool of champions to support your comments.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

They already said Season 11 will be he rewards update

Yes i know that, but we are talking about them changing it for season 10, and not doing nothjng about it for season 10 yet we will to play on new map yet we still get same rewards as if it was season 1-9

Harder node, Plan more,Use more items, its all gonna happen in season 10, yet we still get the SAME rewards... for overcoming the new map,
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    As i said the "what should happen to aw thread:
    The rewards should better explode...

I thought the map right now was okay. With some potions you could 💯% against comparable strong alliances. I just lost all the interest in it because of the bad rewards. I mean over the whole season it could happen that 3 your of champs died. But healing 3 5*R5 champs up means: you need about 15 gold potions, which also means you needed at least about 3000 glory, what again accounts for about 3000 T5b splitter. and thats exactly what i and most of my ally mates got as the reward for the whole season. So for me, its not about the map or the difficulty, i lost interesst. its just about the diminishing return. even if you just have to heal 3 champs all the reward ist gone. why should u waste my time for this?

So making the map even harder, what i don't have a interest in, they would have to explode the rewards to make me courious. The way they try to push it, ill think i have to find a new ally which accepts the math and does not participate in war.
  • Options
    AlexG29 said:

They already said Season 11 will be he rewards update

"Does anyone else think rewards per individual war are need of some kind of boost with the coming of the new and more difficult war map? This seems like an ideal situation for Kabam to actually increase 6* shards in static game content, compared to running monthly event quests that offer RNG probability of earning additional 6* shards. Same goes for increasing loyalty rewards in static game content."

@AlexG29 What do you think about the above comment?
  • Options
    AlexG29 said:

I guess in the Platinum tier I can see your issue. In Gold 1 or lower we basically just go back and forth win a few lose a few, typically little items needed

All tier 1-5 players will find out what the new war map is like starting next week. Tier 1/Master AW players follow AW-related changes closely. It's common for those kinds of players like the one who made this thread to offer feedback on AW changes ahead of time so developers can be more in tune with the community.

IMO a % of the community's frustration with this topic is that feedback usually seems to be a moot point once a decision has been made. The only exception to this I can think of is when diversity was planned to be removed. I get that major MCOC changes include tons of planning we're not aware of as players. Even so, the asbence of acknowleding new war nodes' difficulty even if that difficulty is decreased by defenders being revealed implies that Kabam and the community are not on the same page with Alliance War.