**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

360k+ cavalier looking for serious alliance

If I'm going back into alliances after playing solo I want it to be one that is serious about getting rewards. Please post alliance name and or details

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Chat on line...
    Staunton2019
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    edited May 2019
    We may be a fit for you. Hit up on line
    Axiom4(PST)
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    AW: Finished high Gold 2 last season looking for gold 1 next season.
    AQ: 5x5 100% all bg’s each day

Alliance tag: Exi!e

Line I’d: dcw076
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

If I'm going back into alliances after playing solo I want it to be one that is serious about getting rewards. Please post alliance name and or details

Hi Time4ASpanking. Please define "serious alliance". We are [1Dos3] and we are an organized, AQ-focused alliance that puts up at least 74 M points in AQ each week. We hit all 3-day alliance events' last milestone so you will get good rewards. We do participate in AW but participation in it is required. The focus is on AQ rather than war. For the past two seasons in war, we have been ranked Silver 2. I don't think we qualify as "serious" but I am not sure what you mean so I thought I would check. Please feel free to check out our alliance. My IGN is gladiator2014 and if you do consider us, Telegram communication app is required.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi, there is an error in my post above with respect to AW. It should say, with regards to AW, "participation in it is NOT required". The NOT was left out. My apologies.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    We may have a spot if you’re interested. Hit up Axiom4(PST) on line if so
  • PsychoRedzPsychoRedz Posts: 7
    Still looking for an alliance?
  • BigturdreleaserBigturdreleaser Posts: 194
    Hello. We’re a gold 1 5x5 with one bg going to map 6. Message bigturdreleaser in game or on line and we can chat
  • KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    18 mill alliance,gold1/2!!..5*5 with some map 6!!..170 mill aq score!!..kalamataa on line if interested
  • KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    Contact on line kalamataa!!..170 mil aq score,gold 2!!..low donations