**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Plat 3, top 150 AQ ally looking for 1

Guy just quit the game this morning, looking to fill within the next 5 hours prior to AQ starting, pm on Line fast.

About us:
We are an adult alliance, mostly US based, who's placed in Platinum 2 or 3 every season; we know what we are doing and what it takes to finish in Plat 2/3 in war. Please note a lot of allies are giving up on war, we are not one of those allies. Our goal is to still finish at least Plat 3. We run 5x6 all bgs of map 6.

- No hard minimums for events! Our ally is active enough that we don't need to enforce minimums, we still hit all milestones. Be forewarned, this is NOT a retirement alliance. We keep track of scores in ally events; if you are just skating by, it will be noticed. We do not need minimums because everyone is very active. If you are not very active, please do not apply.
- Prefer US timezone or highly compatible members
- No pressure to spend, no giving out of logins, no piloting, everyone plays their own account.
- Donations: Gold - 260,000, BC - 26,000, Loyalty - 19,000
- at least 4 rank 5 5* required with a 5th close. Most of the ally has 5 plus rank 5 5* so this is a bare minimum.
- If you got this far, and you think you’d be a good fit, let me know. Videos of war gameplay are not required but if you have some, send them. Videos will be looked at with much higher regard vs. just screenshots of your champs!

If interested contact Gregdagr8 on line ap. Sorry for the rush, guy just quit this morning.

Comments

• UnoneOoneUnoneOone Member Posts: 6
    My gamer tag is puertobomber and I’m interested
  • ronn23ronn23 Member Posts: 13
    Do you guys still need 1 ingame name ronn23