**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who does dungeons? Just want to know

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I asked my alliance the same question and not many did to my suprise. FYI I don't do dungeons.

Who does dungeons? Just want to know 168 votes

Yes I do them regularly
32%
Kabam MiikeGamerthetaman23razielSwe_wolfisWorld EaterRaganatorJadedMSRDLDCmbk96Duo_KulioVerzzmihBboychobotattooedtrash79FatalEnddano357Just2310TacoDougAKTEK 55 votes
No I never do them
32%
AchtungBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaTimone147CrkwestSpity68FrostyVceeadqqedfyvrJwallace25adramelchHENRIQUE_FORTEnachoninja1381haunted_memoryWaynedavyLvernon15Wsm10DoonxFR33_HUG5 54 votes
Once in a while
35%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67danm11AddyosXHans_GruberXNanoDroidTerraZzzarsjumOrcDovahkiinLJGCGamingWrathfulRavenSceptilemaniaczhara_2000TimrospowerdtrustMorgothMelkorMad_Titan_21Ackbar67KittenPrime 59 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No I never do them
    Tried the dungeon once. Got some random that wanted to a high level room with weak champions. He couldn’t get past the first node.

After I did my path I left the dungeon. I’m not someone who is going to carry a random that has no clue, as to what content is too difficult at their current skill level.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Once in a while
    I occasionally do them with ally mates
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Once in a while

Very very rarely..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Once in a while
    ẞlооd said:

Very very rarely..

Let me guess, you had to go against boss noded since they didn't move? Happens all to often with randoms
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Once in a while
    Terra said:

ẞlооd said:

Very very rarely..

Let me guess, you had to go against boss noded since they didn't move? Happens all to often with randoms
    Yeah haha. I just do it when I'm really bored and hope I get someone who plays and is decent.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Yes I do them regularly
    I do them religiously just as a source of gold income. Milestones drop a fair bit. Find yourself a good partner and they can be enjoyable. Couldnt care less about the random 5* at the end.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Yes I do them regularly
    Every time. Luckily there are a handful of guys in my alliance that also do them regularly and can easily clear 5 rooms of Dungeon 7 in one run, so I have great options for partners.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Once in a while
    Beside i always pulled meh champions and just duped and added 20sig stone from dungeon crystals, I still feel stressful to do dungeons specially the not every time is the right timing for both of us. That's y I don't wanna do it anymore.
  • AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    Once in a while
    I hesitate every time because of the lags on the loading screens. Really annoying.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Once in a while
    I only do them with irl friends
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Once in a while
    For Sum. Journey Endgame event and I got a 4* Korg from crystal but sometimes for t4 basic cats shards but not really anymore
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    Haven’t missed a single one yet
  • Yes I do them regularly
    I won't say I do them every day, but when I have some time, and don't have any energy or another mode to play, I really enjoy doing them. I usually play Random, and I've been burned as well, but I've got a number of great random partner experiences that keep me coming back.

PS. I've played with a lot of familiar names from the forums.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    I was doing them for a while, then pulled Groot from my Crystal. Said to heck with this mess. Then I gave them another try just for the gold and I got a 5* Ghost Rider. First time getting him. So I’ll be coming back to them again, but that probably means I’ll pull a terrible champ my next crystal because that’s how the game works.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly

I won't say I do them every day, but when I have some time, and don't have any energy or another mode to play, I really enjoy doing them. I usually play Random, and I've been burned as well, but I've got a number of great random partner experiences that keep me coming back.

So so wait a minute you culd be one one of ore frinds list without ikow that
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    It's becoming increasingly harder to find reliable friends who want, or have the time, to do dungeons.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    I was doing dungeons until they changed the refresh timer on the champions, if they have changed it back then I would do it again but if not I'm good
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 44
    Yes I do them regularly
    I've been doing dungeons actively since they came out
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    When you're on top tier, the partner you found 90% will be the skilled one... Cause they always use top champ.. since last month i realized it and do it regularly until all milestones completed. But if you do the lower tier, you'll most likely to have a party with some noobmaster 69
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yes I do them regularly
    Never missed a dungeon set, dont plan to start anytime soon.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Once in a while
    I stoped playing just because I didn't have a good partner
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    No I never do them
    Damn it's almost a three way tie
    34% do it regularly
    31% never do them
    33% do them once in a while
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Once in a while

I’m TurdInTheWind in game ;)
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    No I never do them
    @PeterQuill same here, did dungeons for the first and only time when they first came out and i had no interest in ever doing it again once i found out that you can only save for a 5* dungeon crystal if you have 15 5* champions in your roster. easy pass for me